Author's Note

Hey everyone!

So I'm assuming most of you can guess that yes, this book is officially over. I would like to say that I've enjoyed every minute of writing this, editing it, and seeing the feedback it has received. I am so happy with the outcome of this book. In my opinion, while it's not nearly the most successful one I've published, I believe it is the best one I've written.

Even though this book has come to a close, the series, universe, and characters will continue on. I will be making a sequel. I do not know when the first chapter will be published, or whether it will be written as a novel like this one or a one-shots book. However, if you enjoyed this story, look out for that one too! I may be taking a brief break from this series only to collect ideas and brainstorm. So, as I said, you could see the first chapter of the sequel be released in a few days or a few months.

I may also be releasing some runoffs of the series! I am not sure, I have yet to make a decision on that, but I can guarantee you that the universe based on this book will be expanding further. Thank you all so much for all of your support throughout this book, I appreciate it so much. You guys are a huge part of why I write fan fiction, and a lot of the time serve as my fuel to continue writing even when I may be facing severe writer's block.

So long story short: Thank you all so much for reading this book. I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed creating and writing this story. I love you all!

Love,
    Christevetay