Preference [1]: Turn On/ Kinks 🔥

What He Loves About You / Kinks

* * * *

Peter Pan

He loves it when you're fighting a Lost Boy and beat them, which always happens. Whenever the new Lost Boys arrive, they always think you're weak, so naturally you have to put them in their place.

He loves watching you move when he plays his flute. The way your body moves to the music he is making.

What turns him on most of all, is the smirk you give to your Prey, whether it be a animals, Lost Boy, a Hero, even him.

His Biggest Kink Is Master / Slave. He likes you to pretend to be a Prisoner, begging to be freed.

Felix

You don't fight as much as the other Lost Boys, acting more like a medic. Some of the 'New' Lost Boys think you're weak. Felix loves it when you show them how strong you are.

He loves how caring you are, even scolding Pan when he gets hurt, which isn't often. Pan would always scoff, though smile slightly after.

He loves how well everyone (especially Pan), get long with you.

What turns him on most of all, is you yelling at him after he puts himself in danger. Strange, yes, he knows you truly love and care for him. Of course he shows you why he'd never leave.

His Biggest Kink Is Praise Kink. He loves you praising him, telling him how he's a good boy, how he deserves pleasure. How good he makes you feel, even before he touches you.