(F) Imagine [19.2: Request] ⭐

Requeseted By: ggabbi

Type: 

Other: Enemies - Lovers

This is like three months late, I'm so sorry, I completely forgot.

* * * *

If you were to ask who Felix hated most of all, at one point he would say Y/n, now? You would think he adored them.

Felix would help the girl with every task, much to her annoyance.

Pan had healed her, she was fine, so why did Felix want to help? It made her feel weak. She was NOT a Wendy. She was not some weak, prissy princess, she was a warrior, a Lost Girl.

Y/n was completing one of her tasks, collecting firewood. Yes, Pan could easily make the firewood appear from thin air, but he wouldn't, he liked to teach the lost ones survival skills, not that some of them needed it. 

"Careful!" Felix snapped as he saw the girl pick up one of the logs. She couldn't help but roll her eyes. She was only testing the weight of them, she would drag them back, not carry them.

"What do I owe the pleasure?" She asked. The boy took the log off her, throwing it to the ground. "You can't carry them, they're too heavy for you."

Y/n raised her eyebrow at the boy. He was acting as if she was a weakling. She was stronger than most of the boys at the camp. "I can handle myself." "I don't care," he said, stepping closer to the girl. "I don't want you hurt again."

"Felix," she spoke softly. "I'm okay now, Pan healed me. I'm fine, you're fine. We're-"

"Do you know how scared I was?" he asked the girl. "No, but I do know I was speaking," she mumbled sarcastically. She wasn't a fan of getting interrupted, it was something she hated.

"When I saw your body losing blood, when I saw you dying, it was the most terrifying day of my life," he started. He stepped even closer to the girl, who stared up at him curiously. "I vowed that day I would protect you." He removed a twig from her hair, throwing it to the ground.

"Why?" she whispered. She was sure they hated each other, but that day something changed, something shifted between them. She wasn't sure what it was, but it felt almost nice. Almost.

"I'm in love with you."

The words made her freeze. He loved her. Was that why they constantly teased each other? It was love? She didn't know what love was, she wasn't used to happiness in that form.

Felix's eyes flickered down to her lips as he gulped. He wasn't sure what she would do, how she would react to his next move.

He pressed his lips against hers.

She froze, before moving her lips in sync with his.

The kiss showed them what they both didn't know. It was love. They had been in love all this time, yet due to their pasts, they could only show it by being mean.

It would all change and everyone, even Pan, would support them, after all, they were his best two warriors.