Imagine [12: Request] ⭐

* * * *

Requested By: Queenieofneverland

Type: Sight Angst, Fluffy

* * * *

"Welcome to Neverland, where everything is not as it seems." I started the tour as I usually did, showing the Lost Boys around the camp. Peter Pan made me do the tour, in hopes of drawing out the weak boys.

We were a perfect team, Peter and I.

Yes, I was able to call him Peter, if anyone else did, well, the Mermaids would have a feast. If he didn't kill them on the spot. Peter was cruel, vicious, if you didn't know him. I saw him for what he was, a leader. He made the boys strong, killing, or getting rid of those who were weak.

I was Peter's wife. Yes, we were married for too many moons to count. Time was still on Neverland, meaning, despite the fact we had been together for 'years', we were still only young in appearance.

"The Rules are pretty simple. Rule Number One, never lie, Pan will always know if you're lying and if you do lie? You die, simple," I told them.

"Rule Number Two. Never enter Pan's tent. There are only two people allowed in there, myself and Felix, who you'll meet later."

I looked at the boys, making sure they were still paying attention. These rules would determine whether they live or die.

"Rule Number Three. Never call him Pan, he will kill you. Rule Number Four, always listen to Pan, Myself, or Felix, in that order. Rule Number Five, Never be late, you will be punished. Rule Number Six, Never apologise, it doesn't change anything. Any Questions?"

The boys remained silent, looking at each other to see if others had questions. When I realised nobody had questions, I smirked.

"Now, repeat after me."

I made the boys repeat all the rules, before showing them to their tents. They would be resting until the morning, when they'd be woken by Felix. I couldn't wait for them to start their training.

After making sure they were all in their tents, I went looking for Peter. It had been a long day, showing them the basics and giving them a tour. Surprisingly Peter wasn't in our tent.

I walked towards the campfire, where he was sitting, talking to Wendy. I quite liked Wendy, she was nice, at least she seemed nice. I always thought if there was another girl I'd have competition, but as I saw her sitting next to Peter, her lips pressing into his-

Wait? She kissed him. They were kissing.

I felt my eyes water at the sight. I turned around and walked towards my old tent, one that nobody was allowed to enter. Tears began falling down my face. I couldn't believe he would do that to me. Years, I think, wasted by one stupid girl I called my friend and my Husband, my one true love.

* * * *

I ignored him, for seven moons I refused to speak to him. He had broken my heart, yet the stupid boy was oblivious that I knew the truth. He hated liars, yet he lied to me, he betrayed me. I should hurt him like he did me.

A sigh escaped my mouth as I shot another arrow at the target, hitting it straight in the bullseye, which wasn't surprising.

"You seem miserable," Felix's voice spoke, causing me to scoff. Felix was Peter's right hand man, yet he was also my friend. He came to me with advice, as he did to Peter. The boy was always netural, never taking a side.

"Shut up," I mumbled. "Care to release some anger?" He questioned. "I'm in the mood to fight, though nobody is skilled enough." He handed me a sword.

It would be a good way to release my anger, though my anger wasn't always tameable. I shrug before swinging my sword, a move Felix expected.

We continued to fight, our swords clashing loudly with each hit. The moment I saw Peter enter, my anger grew. He was a traitor, a hypocrite. He was everything he claimed to hate.

I was unaware that while in my thoughts my battle with Felix became more intense. He was starting to struggle. I had him on the ground, my sword to his neck, his eyes wide as he stared up at me.

"I'll take over," the demon's voice spoke. I turned to Peter, only to have to dodge his sword. I growled before attempting to hit him.

The fight was unfair, though it would always be, he was the one who taught me everything I knew. He was my teacher. I managed to block many of his attempted hits, though soon realised I was backed into a tree.

My sword was knocked out of my hand as Peter placed his on my neck. "Why have you been avoiding me?" he hissed. I looked in his green eyes, to see what many would believe to be anger, yet I knew the truth. He was hurt, hurt that I was ignoring him.

"Shouldn't you be with your girlfriend?" I questioned, my voice almost too calm, too sweet.

Peter moved back, attempting to think about what I meant. Idiot. His eyes widened as he shook his head. "No, it wasn't like that." He grabbed my arm, disappearing with me, before we appeared by the camp fire.

"Wendy kissed me and I pushed her away. I would never-" He paused, before looking at the fire. He raised his hand and an imagine appeared. The same imagine of that night. I watched the fire, watching as Wendy kissed my husband, as he pushed her away, yelling at her, before putting her in a cage.

"She's nothing to me," he mumbled, playing with his necklace. "I would never want a girl like her. How boring would that be?"

I felt the guilt build up inside me. All this time, I was blaming my husband, the man I love, when I should be blaming her. The bitch.

"I'm sorry," I whispered, as I stared in his glossy eyes. He looked as if he would cry. A small smile appeared on his face as his finger brushed against my lip. "A lost girl never apologises," he mumbled, before kissing me.

Never would I doubt my husband again. Never would Wendy try to make a move on him, mainly because I terrified her with my knife.

* * * *

* * * *

I hope you like it.