Chapter1/The Fight

(Erens POV)

In the alley behind the base, Jean and I had been in the middle of another fight, even though we were prone to fighting alomost every day, this time he had me up against the wall. While half of the time I would win the fight, it wasn't looking like one of those situations this time around.

"Call me a horse face again and I'll break your nose asshole!" Jean said while punching me in the stomach making me wince in pain. I staggered a bit but regained my balance quickly, holding my stomach with my left arm. He had me pressed against the back wall of the building so I couldn't move around but using my right arm I out maneuvered him and pushed him to the side.

"Die horse face!"I yelled at him before using my right arm to pull his left arm closer to me so I could kick him in the stomach. He collapsed to the ground but used his left arm to grab onto my left arm and pull me down with him. Essentially a it was a duel takedown.

"You...little bitch!" He yelled at me from beside me on the ground. Gathering enough strength to lift his body up over mine and hit me in the face.

"I fucking hate you!"I responded and punched him in the eye, giving him a black eye and then kneeing him in the chin before he went down again. Yet, throughout the majority of the situation I had been so heated that I didn't even realize that Levi was standing behind us, watching me get abused by him until I got the upper hand, prompting him to make his presence clear.

"You want to know who I hate? The both of you!" He spoke loudly and pulled us both up by the back of our jacket collars.

"S-sir its not w-what it looks like!"Jean stumbled over his words like the fucking idiot he was. I could tell that made Levi even more angry at him than at me which made things better for a moment.

"Oh really now? Well, it looks like you two have been fighting for the fifth time this week, and to be quite frank I'm over it now." He spoke with that deeply cold tone, I felt a shiver go up my spine because I could tell he was giving us his signature death glare from above our bruised bodies.

"Now listen to me you shitty brats. I've had enough of your fighting and as punishment you too are going to have to work together for the next week, and that includes cleaning the entire headquarters so get to work!" He finally yelled and dropped us onto the ground before walking away again. I stayed down for a second to recover before I tried getting back onto my feet so I could stand.

In pain, annoyance, anger, fear, and disappointment; all I wanted to do was get the hell away from Jean. Using the wall behind me to give me a boost up, I stood up and gripped my side with my left arm again. Once I started walking away from the scene I heard Jean begin to scramble to his feet so I tried to move away from him faster but I wasn't fast enough to get away as he grabbed my left arm again and pulled me back closer to him.

"This is all your fault" He spoke bitterly. His head lowered so his eyes would be hidden behind his hair. He clenched my arm tightly, not letting me go.

"My fault?! If you weren't such an ass to me all the time we wouldn't have to deal with this, horse face! Talk to me only when your ready to admit this is all your fault, but now you can fuck off!" I replied while trying to yank my arm away again but he just wouldn't let me go no matter how hard I tried.

"Don't try to blame this on me you pathetic suicidal bastard!" He yelled at me again, this time I could feel his grip tighten around my whole arm. I felt like I was a rag doll, so instead of bickering with him any longer I stayed silent and pulled his fingers back from my arm until he let go of me. Finally, being able to walk away, I felt instantly at peace.

Inside of the HQ, I headed towards my room and opened the door then slammed it shut. I then layed down on my bed and started to rest and think for a bit.

'Why does he do this to me? I mean....does he hate me that much that he has to beat me up all the time? Why can't he just stop sometimes and leave me alone?'

All these thoughts ran threw my head until I heard a knock at my door and figured it would be Mikasa.

"Its open"I said and was surprised to see Armin instead at the door.

"Hey Armin"I said.

"Hey Eren what's up you look so sad and angry(Like always)"he said and sat down on a chair next to my bed.

"Well I fought Jean again to day and got caught by Levi so yeah the usual"I said.

"Again. Eren you can't keep fighting Jean like this your getting hurt too much and Mikasas going to find out soon."he said.

"Yeah but this time....it was strange"I said.

"How so?"he asked.

"Well you know how me and Jean always fight all the time. Well......this time when I was fighting him I felt a little weird inside...like something I never felt towards Jean....do you think I'm sick?"I said concerned.

"Well I think you may have developed new feelings towards Jean I guess, but your not sick"he said which made me feel a bit better.

"Thanks Armin I could always use your help"I said as he walked out of my room with a smile.

(Jeans POV)

'Damn Jeager, always blaming his shit on me like I'm the cause of him getting in trouble. Ha yeah right.'

I walked towards my room angry as hell and ignoring the 'hellos' from people around me. I walked into my room and slammed the shut then roughly dropped down on my bed. My anger at him grew as I tried to relax but couldn't.

Though this time was a bit strange. As if I was sad for hurting him even tho it felt great. But....it hurts for some reason as I felt some strange emotion in my heart and when I delivered the last punch.....my heart beat went faster but not because of punching him but I think it was the sensation I got from....touching him.