Chapter 1: Alfa

It was a cold and cloudy day in the city of Sault Ste Marie in Ontario Canada. The buildings and ground were wet and the clouds blocked out the sun making everything dark and gloomy. Many soldier had made camps all around the city but with good reason. The city was close to Agawa Canyon park were rumor has it that the bomb of death is located in the canyon. Among the many soldiers was Alfa. Alfa was riding on his bike into the city he was making his way to a camp but first he had to get through the big metal gate in his way. As he approached the gate the gate keeper appeared.

"You there identify yourself!" the gatekeeper shouted. Alfa was quick to respond.

"My name is Alfa, I'm here to see general Baskin and my friends". 

"if you're a soldier, why are you on a bike and not in a truck or a hummer like all the other soldiers?" he asked.

"I'm only using this bike because the general won't let me drive a hummer or any of the modes of transportation we use. Alfa replied.

" The gate keeper was puzzled and wonder why he had to use the bicycle, so he asked him

"Why won't general Baskin let you drive anything?"

" I don't know, I mean I did crash a hummer into a elementary school, I drove a truck into a telephone pole causing a power outage, and blew up an ATV. I can not tell you how that happened, it just did."

" The gate keeper was joined by a man named Martin who seemed to be very angry that Alfa was there.

" Hey what the bloody hell are you doing here kid?" he shouted.

"My name is Alfa I'm here to see general Baskin and my friends".

"well I don't know what kind of crack you've been smoking cause your in the wrong place. This is the entrance to a farm". Martin said, The other gate keeper spoke up.

"wait this is a farm I thought this was a base camp for the army?

"No you idiot, this a farm were we secretly grow weed and other drugs". Martin yelled

"Hey maybe we gave the boy the crack that you said he was smoking".

"Damn it, now he knows that we're growing all this shit. You couldn't have kept you big fat mouth couldn't you.

Alfa was starting to feel very uncomfortable so after finding out that he was at the wrong place he mad a simple choice. He went back to his bike and rode away.

"Hey brother who was that kid anyways" The gatekeeper asked the other gatekeeper.

"He's a soldier" Martin answered

"How do you know".

"Simple, his cloths have blood stains and he doesn't smell like crack you moron.

With that out of the way, Alfa rode away on his bike north were he hoped to find general Baskin and his friends. Hoping that that would be the last stupid thing he'd ever encounter on his journey to the camp.