Chapter 4: Delta, Echo, Foxtrot and the investigation

A few hour later, Alfa, Bravo and Charlie arrived at the edge of the city and started to search for their friends.

"So guys were exactly is this investigation" Alfa said

I'm not sure" Bravo replied 

Suddenly they heard a loud noise and saw a large blur in the distance.

"Guys what in the red hell is that" Bravo said

"bravo, I think It's what in the BLUE hell not red" Alfa said trying to correct his friend.

"No I'm pretty sure it's red Alfa"

The noise kept getting louder and the blur was becoming larger and clearer and soon Charlie got an idea.

"They enemies, we KILL THEM!" he was about to start shooting but Alfa stopped him from doing so.

"Stop it you imbecile There's no need to attack . Bravo can you control him please."

"I don't know how to control him he's retarded let him be retarded.

Soon they were able to see what the blur was. It was a group of people who were all shouting the same thing " A SPY, WE HAVE A SPY!" they shouted. They soon got quiet when a soldier got their attention. The 3 guys knew who this was, it was Delta. Delta was a someone who had become friends with the trio during the training. he was a demolition expert. He was Hispanic and really into Hip-Hop making him particularly unique from everyone else. He soon spoke to the crowd.

" Yo what's going on here! " he shouted

" This person is a spy" a man said pushing the suspect towards Delta.

" How do you know this man is a spy?" Delta asked, questioning the man.

"because he looks like one"

" You all need to listen, in team fortress 2 what does the spy wear"? Delta said

"A suit and a ski mask" members of the crowd shouted.

"Ok but which one is the good one the red spy or the blue spy"

The crowd was confused. They didn't know which one to choose. Red normally meant bad and blue normally meant good, but not everything is the way it seems.

"Is it the blue one that's bad sir?" a man asked Delta.

"You damn right boy" he replied "now what way do you want to use to find out if he is a spy." The crowd talked and then they shouted their answer.

" We want the pyro way" the crowed shouted. Delta was very surprised because he was a demolition expert and thought he could help, but the people wanted something else and he wasn't going to let them down.

"Alright then" he said "Imma go a get a flamethrower and we gonna burn this bitch. LETS GET IT!" he screamed.

Alfa, Bravo And Charlie had been watching the whole thing and now they were getting both excited and concerned about what was going to happen.

"Guys" Alfa said "how do think this will go?" 

"Well Delta is only slightly smarter than Charlie so I think somebody is gonna die" Bravo replied. His comment caught Charlies attention and he got very angry,

"HEY what did you say about me!" he said his body pumped full of testosterone.

"Easy Charlie look I'm so sorry, can you forgive me?". Bravo asked, "sure" he said.

During their small argument Delta got a flamethrower and was about to use it.

"Hey Bravo" Alfa said. "30 dollars he lights the crowd on fire"

"your on, stupid idiot Delta's an moron but he's not that stupid.

"ALRIGHT EVERYONE!" Delta yelled " lets do this shit".

Delta then used the flamethrower and lit the spy on fire and accidentally set the majority of the crowd on fire killing at least 20 people.

"Well Bravo I won so give me my money." Alfa said and in no time he got his 30 dollars. Charlie then spoke.

" Hey that weird man be spy" he said.

The crowd or what was left of it suddenly look and saw he was right and they forgot about their dead friends and dragged the spy to kill him somewhere else. Delta then recognized the three soldiers and got all excited to see his three friends.

"What's up motherfuckers" he said happily

"It's good to see you to Delta" they all said.

"Delta what the hell are you doing here, why aren't you with the other soldiers" Alfa asked.

"Well I got left behind with Echo and Foxtrot because a Vietnam soldier gave us these pills that were laced with cyanide and nobody bothered to wake us up and so we got left behind".

"Why did you take the pill" Bravo asked 

"To go to bed" he replied 

"Delta" Charlie said "did you say Echo and Foxtrot"

"Yeah that's right they're here too."

Echo and Foxtrot were a medic and a sniper who trained with the other four soldiers. They to were unique in the own ways. Foxtrot was the smart medic and Echo was a coward which is the reason he became a sniper so he didn't have to get up close to anybody.

"Where are they?" Alfa asked.

"they're over there in that tent I'll call them. Hey guys our friends are here!" He yelled but there was no answer.

"Should we go and make sure they're ok" Bravo said.

"Nah man" Delta said "I got an idea" and saying that he put his plan into action. He took out a grenade, pulled the pin and threw it into the tent. when he did that Echo and Foxtrot came running out and just in time before the grenade went off. 

"What in name of god did you do that for". Foxtrot yelled

"You weren't answering me so I had to get you out of that tent some how" Delta replied.

"Did you really have no other option then to throw a grenade into the tent to get us to come out here. Why do even need us".

"I brought you out here because our friends found us". He said pointing to Alfa, Bravo, and Charlie. Foxtrot forgot about Deltas stupidity and said hello to his friends and Echo, who had ran away to hide behind a tree had come out of hiding to greet his friends.

"ECHO" Charlie yelled "me happy to see friends" he said as he hugged Echo.

"Ok now that we have been reunited we have a mission to do and that mission is to find general Baskin" Alfa said.

"I heard that he's near the border with America" Echo said.

"Ok then, that's were we're heading boys lets go" and with that being said. Alfa, Bravo, Charlie, Delta, Echo, and Foxtrot headed to the border with the U.S.A, united as the subpar soldiers.