Chapter 3: Bravo and charlie

Many hours later Alfa arrived at the camp and this time he was able to get passed the gate without any trouble. When he entered the camp he went to look for the general But he couldn't find him anywhere, He did find two soldiers that he knew. It was his old friends who's nicknames were Bravo and Charlie they had all know each other since they were children and they were basically brothers to each other. Bravo was very confident and wild making him the smarter of the two. Charlie was somewhat of an idiot and simple minded. Alfa approached the two and spoke to them.

" Well well well if it isn't my old friends Bravo and Charlie."

Charlie ran towards him to hug him smiling and laughing and when he did hug Alfa felt like he couldn't breathe.

" Me happy to see Alfa" charlie said 

"Yes it's good to see you to Charlie, now move so I can say hi to Bravo

Alfa then walked over to bravo.

"Eh what's up man" Bravo said as he hugged his old friend

"Not much man" Alfa replied and then he asked them a question".

"Hey do you guys know where General Baskin is. I've been riding my bike all throughout the city looking for him and all I've come across is two dumbass gatekeepers and a very annoying red spy".

"Funny that you mention that Alfa cause I was gonna ask you the same question. you see Charlie and I were with a group of soldiers and we got ambushed by a group of young renegades and now we've been trying to find the general for days".

" Well why don't we go and find the general together"

"Sounds good, Charlie what do you think about that idea"

" Great idea, Charlie excited to go on a journey with friends"

"Hey there's an investigation going on a few kilometers from here and I think Delta, Echo and Foxtrot are there."

"Bravo are you sure about that".

"Yes Alfa I'm 500,000% sure about it"

" Okay then charlie you got that".

"No I was thinking about girls and now something white has appeared in my pants".

"Bravo we need to give him the talk"

"Agreed, but that will have to wait now let's go find the our friends and the general".

With that Alfa, Bravo, and Charlie headed to the investigation with hope that they would find the others and General baskin.