Chapter 2: Alfa vs the blue spy

The video is what this scene is based on kind of.

As Alfa rode his bike down the streets of the city one thing had come to mind. He was completely lost and had no idea where the hell he was going. He decided to pull out a map and he soon found that the only way to camp was through an old abandoned harbor. An hour later he arrived at the old harbor and when he arrived there he saw a man wearing a suit and a ski mask. Alfa decided to approach the man with caution.

"excuse me who are you".

The man did not answer, he just stood still not even noticing that he was there.

"do you know the way to camp 24 I'm needed there urgently".

 The man still didn't answer him.

" very well if you won't answer me I'll just go.

Suddenly the man spoke.

" You're not going anywhere boy".

"Wait a minute, you sound weird are you a spy

"Yes I am and now you must die".

The spy then pulled out a knife on Alfa and started to swing it at him But it wasn't working. Everytime the spy tried to slash him open, Alfa would dodge every attempt. Seconds later he was able to get to a safe distance and then he pulled out a pistol and shot the spy in the arm.

"OW HOLY SHIT THAT HURT OW.  Oh my god I've never been in so much pain in my life. This is so painful."

The spy continued to scream in pain. Alfa just watched in confusing. he then decided to shoot the spy in the other arm just to see how he would react.

" OH NO, now my other arm hurts, now I can't even lift them up at all. At least I'm in Canada, thank god for free health care.

Alfa was starting to get really annoyed with the spy so he pulled out his full auto rifle and shot all over the spy's chest.

" Damn it, now I'm full of bullet holes just call me Spongebob Squarepants Ahhhhhhhh.

Alfa was now getting to the point where he wanted to kill himself so to end this all he took out his pistol and put a bullet right in the spy's skull. The spy then fell to the ground and stopped talking. Alfa then sighed in relief but then, all of a sudden the spy came back to life.

" Now I have a bullet in my head. God this is such a horrible day to be me AHHHHHHHHHHHH.

"That's it, That is it I've had it. If you won't die I'm not even going to try. Goodbye dumbass."

After saying that Alfa went back to his bike and rode away as fast as he could trying to escape the irritating voice of the blue spy.

" Oh I see running away eh. You coward come back here and fight me like a man. I'm gonna put my knife right through your head and watch you bleed to death you bastard.