Chapter 5: America, Baskin and the bomb

It took all night for the soldiers to reach to border with Michigan were they were sure they'd find general Baskin. Along the way they were telling jokes that some people could find distasteful,

"Hey Alfa wanna hear a joke?" Echo asked

"Ok sure what is it?" Alfa replied.

"Never break someone's heart, they only have one. Break their bones instead, they have 206 of them".

"That Echo is dark, funny, and educational" Foxtrot said.

"Hey guys look" Charlie shouted.

They all looked in the direction he pointed in and they saw the state of Michigan and the border to the United States.

"Well men we have arrived" Alfa said " lets go to America".

"Wait!" Echo said "do any of you guys know what America is like cause I don't".

The six soldiers then started to think what it was like in America and this is what they thought of.

Watch the video to see what they are thinking of.

This is a joke if you are from the united states of America please don't get offended.            R.I.P Rick May

"You know on second thought lets not go to America it is a silly place" Alfa said".

"Yeah your probably right" they all said.

"Hey guys I just got word that general Baskin is at an old train station" Bravo said.

 "Ok then will head there" Alfa ordered started to head back to the train station and told some more distasteful jokes

"You guys want to hear joke?" Bravo asked.

"Sure what the hell" Delta replied. 

"My wife and I have reached the difficult decision that we do not want children. If anybody does, please just send me your contact details and we can drop them off tomorrow".

"That shits funny bro" Delta laughed

"It so funny me piss pants". Charlie said.

"Ok I think that's enough" Alfa said.

An hour later they arrived at the train station and waited to see the general and only a few minutes after they arrived they saw something in the sky coming towards them. 

"Guys what in the red hell is that" Bravo said pointing at the object in the sky.

"Bravo I said it once and I'll say it again, It's what in the blue hell you fucking moron" Alfa said trying to correct his friend.

The object got closer and soon they realized it was a helicopter and soon it landed blowing dust and weird substances all over them. When the dust cleared a man came out of the chopper and they were so happy to see who it was. It was the person they had been searching for, General Baskin.

"MEN!" the general yelled. This caused the boys to form a line and salute. Alfa spoke up.

"Sir we have been looking for you for days why have you called us sir" he asked.

"I've called you all here because you are all going on a mission".

"Sir why aren't you sending soldiers with more experience sir" Delta asked.

" I only chose you morons cause you are the only ones who are good enough to do this. 

"Sir do you really mean that sir" Foxtrot asked.

"No not really no, now this is your objective" He said pulling out a picture of their task.

"Sir what in the world is this" Bravo asked. 

"This is the bomb of death" 

"you shall travel by train to the Agawa canyon where this weapon of destruction is located. Find it so we can end this war". After that General Baskin went back to the chopper and flew away.

"May god be praised" Echo said.

"Alright guys" Alfa announced "lets get on a train and go on our quest to find the bomb of death".

The soldiers got on a train to go to the canyon but before they did Echo told one more dark joke.

"He guys you want to hear a joke" he asked everyone.

"Fine whatever" they all said.

"I'll never forget my Granddad's last words to me just before he died. "Are you still holding the ladder?"

" Okay Echo I think that's enough" They all said.