c.11

Lila's POV

"When I said study session," I start slowly, making sure to get my words drilled into their hard-headed brains. "I didn't intend on it to involve everyone."

Their heads all turn to me creepily and I have to suppress a shiver. Gosh, why are my friends so creepy sometimes? Jeremy grabs a chip from the bowl and crunches it with his teeth rather loudly.

"Oh, really?"

"Yes! Now why are you all here?! I can't concentrate with all of you talking about whatever!" I whine and they stay silent. "Talk or I swear to God I'll-"

"Well, it's Patrick. I can't leave my boyfriend alone with another man." Savannah says dramatically while wrapping her arms around him and holding Patrick close.

He rolls his eyes and rubs his temples. "You don't have to worry about that. He's dating Reiko."

Yup, that's right. I have a boyfriend! I have a hot, caring, sweet, sexy, strong, protective, and all of the other good things, boyfriend! He asked if I wanted to go to the arcade on Tuesday when we both, surprisingly, didn't have any homework, and we did. I considered it a date. I mean, who would bring the other party flowers before going out? A BOYFRIEND, that's who. So we went to the arcade and after, he asked me out. And yes, we did kiss. Well actually, no?

Well I don't consider it a kiss. We touched lips for like a second before I freaked out and slammed the door in his face. My heart felt as if it would burst out of my chest and I was starting to feel dizzy from the proximity. I haven't seen him since.

"DON'T HUG ME, YOU DOG!" Nora shouts and pushes Jeremy away with her feet. Jeremy looks just about done and steaks a kiss from her quickly. She screams in anger and starts lunging at him before I interrupt.

"Nora! Why are you here?" I ask with a raised brow and she stops her movements.

"Why do you care?" She sneers and I'm about to smack a bitch.

"Because this is my house."

She sits back again, tense shoulders now relaxed. "I was bored at home."

Jeremy throws me a thankful look and I nod. He's honestly not that bad. Besides the fact that when he's not with Nora, he gets all pissy and violent. "And Jeremy followed you here."

"Damn right, he did! He's always following me around!" She screams exasperated and I giggle quietly when he beams at her showing his right dimple.

"I love you too." He whispers and I watch Nora's annoyed face soften slightly before hardening again.

I turn to the shameless kid eating my chocolate ice cream. He's enjoying himself so much that his feet are up on the chair in front of him.

"Logan!" I yell and he scrambles to straighten up. "Why are you here?"

"Uh, well-" He begins but gets interrupted by snarls coming from outside.

"Um, what's that?" I ask and begin moving to the window to check but I get roughly pulled back by Jeremy, who then proceeds to push me behind his large frame.

Nora sits up quickly and calls Jeremy over. They both peek out and curse under their breaths. I was just about to walk over to peek too when Savannah pulls me back and hisses at me to sit down. She runs around, searching my kitchen cabinets before seemingly finding what she was looking for and sprays Febreze all over Logan, Patrick, and I.

"Ew, what are you doing?" My nose scrunches up at the overpowered smell and I push her hands away.

"It's, uh, necessary, Sugar." She whispers and continues spraying the house down. She sprays herself and quickly sprays the Grinches who complain and whine about smelling like oranges.