Min

When they let Lin into the room once her sister was born she ran to her mom. Jackoda walked in behind her he wasn't interested in the new baby so he went where Katara. Lin sat in Sokka's lap looked over to see the baby wrapped tightly in a pink blanket.

"Mommy was that inside you?" She asked really confused on how it even fit in there. Toph only nodded. Lin continued looking at the baby. Until it opened it started to move and open her eyes showing two green eyes. Sokka smiled.

"Toph,she looks like Katara," he said. Toph smiled. She touched her baby's tan skin and smiled.

"Does it have a name?" Lin asked getting closer to the baby,

"Yes Linny, her name is Min," Sokka awsered.

"Min?" Sokka nodded

Katara came over to check on Toph. She put a glowing hand on her forehead, and then on the baby, who started to wimper at the contact.

Katara took her hand off when she started to cry. Lin looked at the crying thing and covered her ears wondering how it could be so loud.
Toph started rocking her.

"Shh,"

Katara went away and graved a blanket.

"Maybe you should try and nurse her," she said handing her the blanket. Lin didn't understand what she was doing. All she knew was that the alien creature stoped crying after mom covered and put her on her chest. Sokka got up to go check on Aang who was with Loch and his kids,and they had been scardly quiet for the past hour.

"Hey Aan-" he saw Aang collapsed on the couch with all four kids around him. He wasn't suprised Aang wasn't the best at four in the morning. He just smiled and went back with Toph.
-----------------------------------
Hope you enjoyed this little moment Lin is four Jackoda is seven and loch is two if your wondering 😊 ym out ❤️