Ice

Min always wished was special. Like her sister Lin or Suyin who could were earthbender's or mabye like her brother's Jackoda or Loch, who trained with her dad, Sokka had offered to teach her like her brother's but she wasn't interested. She wished she could bend. 

Toph was washing dishes when she heard.

"At least I can bend like mom!" She heard Suyin yell.

"I don't care! I don't need to move stupid rocks!" She heard Min yell. Suddenly the water she was using was using started to turn into ice. Toph instinctively took her hand away at the feel of the cold.

"What is going on?" Toph muttered to herself getting up.

"Mom doesn't even care about you!" Suyin yelled

"Yes she does! Mom loves more than you!" Min scremed back.

"She would never love a non bender like you!" Suyin scremed back

"You can't even train like da-" she was cut off by herself screming. Toph ran to their room.

"What happened?!" Toph said panicking. She walked over to Suyin when she stepped on ice and sliped. She got up.

"Where did this ice come from?" She questioned turning to Min.

"I-I don't know, I just got really mad- and it jusy appeared," Min said through tears. Toph went on one knee.

" Oh baby, it's not your fault," she cooed pulling her into a hug.

"I'll be right back," she said standing up. Toph went to the living room and picked up the phone and diled Katara.

"Hey Katara is speaking," she heard Katara say.

"Katara can you come over quick?" Toph asked trying to keep the panic out out of her voice.

"Uh ok," Toph ran back to their room the ice remained untouched.

"Your aunt Katara's coming," she said
"Does it hurt?" Toph asked Suyin.
"No mom it's just really cold," she said. Toph heard a knock and ran to open the door.

"What happened?"

"I don't know but basically, Min got really mad and froze her sisters feet with ice on the ground." She explained. Katara froze thinking back to when they found Aang.

'
"YOU ARE THE MOST SEXIST IMITURE NUT BRAINED IM EMBRASSED TO BE RELATED TO YOU!" She yelled furious at her brother.

iCRACK!

she ignored the noise

"EVER SINCE MOM DIED I'VE BEEN THE ONE DOING ALL THE WORK AROUND CAMP WHILE YOU'VE BEEN OFF PLAYING SOLDIER!"
Ice continued to cascade from the iceberg in.

"Uh Katara," Sokka said clearly frightend she ignored him

"I EVEN WASH ALL THE CLOTHES! HAVE YOU EVER SMELLED YOUR DIRTY SOCKS!LET ME TELL YOU NOT PLEASENT!"

iCRACK!

"Katara settle down!" Sokka said pure panick in his voice

"NO THAT'S IT! I'M DONE HELPING YOU! FROM NOW ON YOU'RE ON YOUR OWN!" She screeched

iSNAP! Katara turned around and gasped as the iceberg began to crack it started to fall apart hitting the water harshly sending her and her brother flying.
'

"That was all because I got mad," she muttered to herself.

"What?"

"Nothing, let me see," Toph let her in.
Katara came into their room and waterbended the ice away from Suyin's feet. Katara walked over to Min and kneeled getting a hold of her small hands,

"Can you tell me exactly what happened Min?" Katara asked looking into the girls emerald green eyes.

"I don't know I just got really mad at Su, and suddenly there was ice on her feet," she said she turned to Toph.

"Did anything else strange happen?"
Toph nodded

"When I was doing the dishes the water suddenly froze," she said confused. Katara smiled.

"What are so happy about? Is my kid okay or not?"

"She's perfectly fine, it's just you've got a waterbender on your hands," she said happily.

Toph looked shocked.

"B-but nor I or Sokka are waterbenders," she said now extremely confused

"But it still runs in Sokka's blood, remember Kya is also a waterbender." She said

"So, your telling me that now we have a waterbender in our house along with three earthbenders?"

Katara nodded.

"Oh spirits, we didn't need another bender!" She said making Katara laugh.

"I'll teach her to be a very powerful waterbender, but we need to show her how to control it first," she said turning back to Min who smiled.

"So I'm a bender?!" She said excitedly.
"Yes," Katara awsered giving her a hug.
"And you'll be the first green eyed one at that," she added.
Toph smiled.
♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
A waterbender in the family oh goodness who will Toph deal with her. I hope you enjoyed Ym out ♥️