Chapter 14:

"You!" Sakura shouted as she walked up to Mini.

"Oh look it's the-" she was about to say something about me but Sakura punched her right in the cheek. Mini fell back and Sakura got onto top of her, grabbing her hair and punching her, over and over again. I tried to stop her but Moon and Misun held me back.

"She had it coming." Moon said as she held me.

"Why do you hate her!?" Sakura yelled as she continued to beat her, "she did nothing but you had to do this shit! Now she's all bruised up but imma make it worse for you, I'm gonna put you in your damn grave!" She shouted as she beat Mini. People were trying to get her off. Mini's face was red with blood coming from her nose.

Jin finally pulled her off and we ran out of the area as the principle was coming our direction. We ran out of the school and to a alley.

"Great now you can't go back to school!" I hissed at Sakura who was calming down.

"I'm sorry it's just, she's been bullying you for years. Knowing she actually hurt you set me off. Please forgive me." She pleaded and I sighed.

"Okay I forgive you." I sighed and we all sat down. "Let me see your hands."

She handed me her hands which looked slightly bruised and had blood on them.

"Let's hope the police don't come after you."

"They might, she did threaten to kill her." Misun said in worry.

"Not helping Misun." Sakura groaned. I couldn't help but laugh. "Why are you laughing?"

"It's kinda funny how your risked pretty much everything for me." I smiled at her.

"Your my best friend." She smiled back.

"Okay so this is cute and all but where will you stay Sakura, the police will most likely go to your house." Jin asked in worry.

"Oh right."

"How about she stays with you Jin, her parents know about Misun, Moon and I but she doesn't know about any of y'all." I smiled and Sakura blushed.

"It's worth a shot." Jin shrugged and Sakura blushed more.

"Well let's blow off school, I don't feel like getting questioned right now." I sighed and they agreed.

"Let's go to the park!" Jimin smiled.

"Sure." Misun shrugged and we all got up. "But first your washing your hands." She pointed to Sakura and she laughed.

"Deal, let's go."

The rest of the day we spent at the park under a tree. We talked and I cuddled Jimin, our fingers interwind and legs entwined.

I walked home with my group and opened the door to be met with two officers.

"Are you Sakura?" He asked, pointing to Sakura. We hesitated which made them think yes, "you are under arrest for attempted murder of Han Mini."