10| Jeux | 아케이드

As Hyorin reached the arcade, she saw a gorgeous Shinhye standing against a pole, scrolling through her phone.

"Hey," Hyo yelled in order to gain Shinhye's attention, which worked.

"Hi, Hyorinnie. You look so pretty today. Not like you don't look pretty all the time." said Shinhye feeling kinda flustered.

"You look so good today. Also, dark lipsticks on you is a blessing," said Hyorin smiling.

"Let's get in, shall we?" asked Shinhye as she held hands with Hyo and walked into the arcade.

She had purchased a fair amount of coins to play many games, knowing that you would walk out of the building in a few hours rather than minutes.

 The space was not too occupied aside from them two and a couple of other couples or friends, being that it was a Saturday night and the majority of the arcade's visitors were students. Hyorin clapped her hands cheerfully as she approached the first game that she and Shinhye visited first, racing games.

 Both of them were extremely competitive, and every match between the two of them was always very close. It was problematic, but easily a lot more fun than one of them constantly winning. Plus, although they were together, sabotage and cheating were definitely one of the factors that always resulted in someone's victory.

"May the best player win," Shinhye smirked at Hyo, completely disregarding the idea that they were a team rather than two individuals. She laughed lightly, confident in her abilities being that she often won racing games against Hyemi and Jinwoo. As the two of them impatiently awaited for their screens to announce the beginning of the race, Hyorin didn't speak a word. 

Once a whistle rang out on the game, both of them pressed down on the pedal, Hyo's eyes completely focused on the digital world in front of her.

Hyorin won the racing game fair and square, yet ShinHye was focused on beating her in whatever the next game may be. As she approached the basketball hoop, Shinhye understood the task at hand. She was going to win, no matter what sinister acts she had to do. 

Shinhye appeared as if she was innocent as she announced she wanted to play first, and Hyo didn't give it a second thought as she plotted her plan against her.

Shinhye had a high score, but Hyo was determined to beat it as she stepped up where she previously stood. After entering her coins, the basketballs rolled down, and she immediately began to throw them towards the hoop. She was not as athletic as Shinhye, and beating her score of seventy-eight in one minute was already a bit overwhelming. She focused completely on the basketballs that kept scoring, glancing down at the clock and her score to see that she was quickly approaching Shinhye's. If she kept up the pace and accuracy she would beat her in no time! Or so Hyo thought.

Shinhye stood back confidently, watching closely as Hyo continued to score repeatedly, her eyes widening at her sudden ability to play so well. She never expected her to score so many points in such a short amount of time, and she was utterly shocked and interested in how she did so that she momentarily forgot his previous plans. Shinhye gulped as she took a step closer to her, preparing herself to say the words that she hadn't yet. She thought that she would have said them in a more formal setting, but being that no one else was around and she was focused on the game, she figured distracting her wouldn't be too much of an issue. She breathed quietly as she silently moved closer to you, placing her lips a few centimeters from her ear and whispering the four words that both of them had a fear of.

"I really like you."

( Next chapter is kinda spicy )