Chapter 1

-I'm sorry Izuku

-Fucking Useless Deku, you'll never became a hero, if you want a quirk just jump from the school roof and pray to get a useful quirk in your next life

-Quirkless? I'm sorry young man but it's impossible, be more realistic, aim to become a firefighter or a police officer.

-You little punk, you almost been killed, next time mind your damn business and let the pro do their job.

-You useless nerd, i didn't need your help, next time do what you do the best, nothing.

-Young Midoriya, what i saw today was not a quirkless kid but someone who was bravest than every hero here, you are worthy to inherit my quirk and became the next symbol of peace, YOU CAN BE A HERO!

-FOUR MONTHS YOU WORKING ON CLEANING THAT BEACH YOUNG MIDORIYA AND I CAN TELL I'M AMAZED BY YOUR HARDWORK, I ESTIMATE IT WILL TAKE YOU THE WHOLE 10 MONTHS BUT YOU MAY FINISH IT IN LESS THAN 8 IF YOU CONTINUE LIKE THAT, WHY DON'T YOU TAKE A BREAK FOR THE DAY?

-Thanks Yagi Sensei, I just wanna move that dishwasher and i

He never finish his sentence, when he try grabbing the dishwasher the big pile of junk next to it just fell and a lot of big metal parts fell directly on Izuku.

-MIDORIYA!

All Might start throwing every piece of garbage he saw. The biggest he found was a little car, he pick it with both hands and throw it directly in the ocean without looking where it fall, what he saw under it will traumatize him for the rest of his day, the green hair teen have a piece of metal who was piercing his stomach, both his legs looked crushed and his right arm ...where is his right arm? He look around and found it a few feet from the boy body, he gently pick up the teenager carefully without removing the piece of metal who was impaled in his stomach for not aggravated his situation and start running at hyper speed toward Yuei High knowing Recovery Girl is probably at the school since it still a school day. He still run at hyper speed even when he enter the school ground activating the security but he didn't care, a life is in danger and he need the best doctor in the country to safe his protege's life. He slow down only when he face the nurse office and open the door with his foot and completely destroying the door and the framing.

-WHAT THE

she doesn't finish her sentence when she was the body of a teenager with a missing arm and a piece of metal impaling his stomach. Yagi put the teenager on one of the operating table and she start working, during that time many heroes who work as teacher arrived at the nurse office to look what activate the security and they witness the number one hero with a lot of blood on his costume and the old nurse operating on a kid.

Yagi sit on a chair in the hallway worrying for the green hair teenager in the other room, Nezu sited next to him trying to calm his old friend.

-You need to calm yourself Toshinori, stressing yourself won't help the poor boy.

-How do you want me to not stress Nezu, he got hurt because i ask him to clean that stupid beach only for training purpose, i could have had him train in a super high tech gym and he will be super safe. Now i don't even know if he will survive and i don't even know how i will tell his mother about all of that.

-You will first goes to her yourself, not on the phone, and you will bring her here, she need to saw her son, have faith in Chiyo-Sama, she's the best doctor in the country and you know it.

-Off course Nezu.

Yagi change his suit for one without blood on it and goes to the Midoriya apartment. At first Inko Midoriya was very surprised seeing the number one hero at her door and then she realized it, something happened to her little Izuku. Yagi didn't want to lied to her so he start explaining everything, the day he met young Midoriya for the first time, the sludge incident, their conversation on the rooftop and the second one in the alley. He also reveal her the nature of his quirk and his wish to pass it on Izuku, giving him the chance to become the most powerful hero in the world.