Chapter 9

The day after both teenager prepare themselves to go to school, since Momo don't have a spare uniform she cheat by creating herself a new one with her quirk and she keep herself a mental note to bring some clothes here if she plan to spend more night with Izuku. Once they get to school they are greeted by Ashido and Jiro.

-Hey Yaomomo, what are you doing with a bike helmet and a leather jacket? And Midoriya too?

-Well Izuku drove us to school on his motorcycle so we need helmet and the jacket help with the wind.

-Midori drive you two school, he's such a nice boyfriend.

-Well i won't let her take the train to come to school, the commute is a good distance from Shizuoka Prefecture and i love riding my motorcycle.

-I know, wait, you're from Shizuoka Prefecture too Yaomomo? me too.

-Oh no, I'm from Aichi Prefecture. It's Izuku's apartment who is in Shizuoka.

-Oh cool I didn't know Midoriya, we grew up in the same part of the city, it's a shame we didn't see each other while we where kid, it's a weird coincidence...wait a minute, what was doing Yaomomo at your house...did she...Yaomomo, did you spend the night with him?

-No way, Midoriya and Momo already, how lewd!

-No no, we only sleep, nothing more, tell them Izuku.

-M..M..Momo t...tell the true...we went on a diner with our family and after we did a walk in the park and after that we just return to my apartment and we just sleep.

-We're joking Midoriya-kun. Now can we have a little girl chat with Momo.

-Off course Ashido. See you in class you three.

He gave Momo a kiss on the lips before leaving his girlfriend with her friends.

-You're so lucky Momo, you have the perfect boyfriend.

-I know Mina-chan, i know.

Once they enter the classroom Aizawa shout at them to shut up as usual, congratulate Izuku for his victory and offering his condolence to Iida, the news of the death of his brother at the hand of the hero killer is affecting the entire hero community, He told the young speedster if he wish to have a few days off school to grieve with his family but he refused, saying he prefer focusing on being a hero instead of crying in his room. Aizawa understand but he will keep a closer look on the teenager, he continue his announcement after that.

-As you can all see Bakugo's seat is empty, from today he will no longer attend class 1A, he's got transferred in class B and Vlad will send us one of his student, i think i don't have to tell you why the sudden change, we all hear what happened in the past with Midoriya and his childish revenge on miss Yaoyorozu, if it was only to me he'll be expelled on the spot and banned from every hero program in the country but our beloved principal gave him a ultimatum, if he does not behave and if he refuse his mandatory therapy he's gone, he's also forbid to participate in the internship for the first year, he will not tarnish our school image by showing his bad attitude to a fellow hero. Now i let new 1A student introduce himself.

He open the door and a guy with silver hair enter the room, Kirishima jump from his seat while screaming BRO! With a fist in the hair.

-Yo! I'm Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu, my quirk is steel like you see it in the sport festival, i like manly things like my bro Kirishima, let's be pal!

After the introduction Aizawa reveal the class The lesson of the day was about choosing their hero name supervised by Midnight. Once the 18+ heroine enter the classroom everyone walks in front of the class revealing the name they want to goes, a few were rejected at first, like Aoyama with a long sentence, or Ashido who went from '' Alien Queen '' to '' Pinky''. A few where a total success at first, like Asui with '' Froppy'' or Yaoyorozu with '' Creati '' and Kendo with '' Battle Fist'', Only Iida decided to goes with his actual name, declaring he's not worthy enough yet to be called Ingenium after his brother.