Chapter 7

The morning of the festival all class 1A where summoned 2 hours before the beginning for a important meeting. Everyone was already here except for Izuku who was late due to traffic. When he enter the room everyone was looking at him and everyone except for Bakugo where so happy to see him alive and...complete?

-Oh My God Midoriya, you're alive?

-Bro we saw you with your arms ripped off, how do you get new one?

-We where so worried kero kero!

-We hear you defend Aizawa Sensei and stall the big time villains for us to get to safety, that's so manly!

-Midoriya, I saw your right arm, there where metal parts and wire, i think we deserve a explanation.

Izuku was looking at everyone in the class and when he saw Momo she smile at him and nod her head, she's right, they deserve to know.

-Okay everyone, i..i will tell you the truth. The truth...the truth is..I'm not a 100% blood and flesh like all of you.

-Wait, so the metal parts and wire we saw...are you telling us you're a robot? Fuck! are you one of those terminator from the future to save one of us cause we are the future leader of the human resistance or something like that?

Jiro smack one of her jack in Kaminari's hears to shut him up.

-Oh god, no I'm not a robot, well not all robot, I'm a cyborg. Less than a year ago I was caught in a life threatening accident who cost me both my legs, my right arm and my eye. The only way they find for me to have a normal life was to implant me mechanical parts, this is why i have a red eye and that nasty scar in the side of my face.

-And at the USJ, we saw the villain destroy your other arm.

-Yes, that was my last flesh and bones arm, when they repair me they implant me a second robot arm.

-Oh my god, that's terrible Midoriya!

-It's okay Kendo, i mean look at the bright side, i have super strength in both my arms now.

-This is why you have those shitty power you quirkless freak?

-Bakugo, stop insulting your classmates and calling them quirkless at once, this is not a behaviour a student of Yuei should have.

-Fuck you four eyes, tell us the truth Deku.

-You want the truth Bakugo? YES OKAY, YES THIS IS WHY I HAVE THOSES POWER NOW, YOU ARE HAPPY? YOU'RE HAPPY KNOWING EVERYONE KNOW NOW I'M QUIRKLESS? YOU'RE HAPPY EVERYONE KNOW I'M A FREAKSHOW, I'M NOT EVEN HUMAN ANYMORE? YOU ARE HAPPY NOW KACCHAN?

In his anger Izuku punch the concrete wall near him leaving a big hole in it.

-Y..you're really quirkless Midoriya?

Izuku look at the class and realize he reveal his secret in his anger.

-Shit. Look guys, eh...yeah, I'm quirkless. I..I was quirkless all my life but now I'm not powerless, and you know what, i will show you all and all the world what I'm made of today during that festival, so if you have something against me because I'm either a cyborg or quirkless, come at me with all you got during the tournament.

-Eh Midori, nobody here except that jerk of Bakugo think you are a freak or something like that. Dude you got your arm teared off your body to defend us at the USJ and for that I'll be always grateful of you. When we return to school after the break they gave us to upgrade the security mister Aizawa explain when they watch the video of the central zone they all saw you stranding your ground and stalling them, they even say they hear you yelling you where ready to die if that mean we where safe...please Midori, don't throw your life away for us...we all love you!