Chapter 4

Few days later Izuku come back to school as observer during the practical exam. Izuku is glad to see Yaoyorozu and Tokage present and stay indifferent when he saw the two colours hair boy who was rude during the recommendation exam, the two girls come greet him.

-Hey Midoriya, it's cool to see you got in.

-Hello Midoriya, it's a pleasure to meet you again.

-Hello Tokage-san, Yaoyorozu-san, it's a pleasure to see you bot got accepted.

They chat between themselves since the other boy prefer to stay silent in his corner until the test begin. Everyone where watching around 20 screens or directly the field via the giant bay window who show the 4 exam sites. When the 0 pointer is unleashed the 4 recommended students feel glad for not facing something that big until Izuku see something while watching by the window.

-Eh excuse me, i think we have a situation here?

-And what it is mister Midoriya?

Look on camera U near the 0 pointer, can you see something unusual?

Most teacher where watching the monitor but didn't see something strange.

-There is only debris on that screen boy, don't waste our time . Say a tall man with black clothes and long hairs.

-Exactly, you see nothing but there is something, if i remember during the test there is one candidate who where invisible and every robots that person walk by didn't detect them?

-Yes i realized it when i see the candidate walk next to a 3 pointer and deactivating it, we forgot to add thermal camera on the melee robots.

-But does the 0 pointer have thermal camera? Cause right now i can see with my own thermal vision she is stuck on the ground and the 0 pointer is marching toward her direction.

Every adults present in the room look at each others for a second before they start panicking.

-MAJIMA CUT THE POWER OF THE 0 POINTER NOW!

-I'm trying but nothing happened sir, it could have a malfunction.

-SHIT SHIT SHIT.

Izuku look at the heroes in the room and made a decision, he start running toward the bay window before smashing it and jumping off. Everyone turn themselves when the hear the crash and the run to the window to see Midoriya in the air landing halfway from the robot and start running toward it with incredible speed.

After Izuku land and run to the robot he scan the area with his thermal vision and he manage to find the person on the ground, when he came near he can hear the person calling for help, he run faster and stop just next to that person, he take another look and see the person was a girl due to the form of her body and her voice. He pick up with his right hand the concrete slab who get her leg stuck and throw it away

-I'm here to help you miss, can you walk?

-No, my leg, it hurt a lot, I'm sure it's broken CAREFUL!

Izuku turn his head to see the foot of the 0 pointer coming directly on them, he lift his bionic arm over his head and when the mechanical foot was about to crush them he simply catch it with his bare hand. The giant robot continue to apply pressure on the ground since his programming order it to walk in a straight line but now he can't due to a obstacle, so his secondary program order it to apply more pressure to continue his primary program. Izuku was having a hard time, that robot is really heavy but he's not done yet, he use all his legs strength and push forward, the giant robot leg start backing up and Izuku give one last push and the mecha start falling backward dues to the instability.