-Eight-

Noah's POV

It was eight o'clock in the morning when I asked Architect Melody to take over the company for today. I'll be back first thing tomorrow but first, before I focus on my work, I should make sure that Liv's needs are met. I still have a lot to do with what Dad left me, but I can certainly keep up with the help of Architect Melody and Engineer Leo.

First, mom took care of Olivia. She woke her up, fed her, and dressed her. Liv was enjoying Lola's attention. Obviously, Mom was really loving what she was doing with Liv. It's really no wonder Mom wanted me to fall in love and give her more Olivias again.

The thought of it made me laugh.

"Daddy!" Olivia ran toward me and grasped my waist. Mom was just behind her.

"You look so pretty, baby. Ready to go?" I asked while I take the car keys from the table.

She nodded eagerly. She turned her back against me and kissed her Lola goodbye.

"Bye! Mommy Lola! See you later! hihi," she exclaimed.

"Bye, Darling. We'll bake cookies later. Drive safe, nak."

"Yes, Mom. See you. Let's go, Liv."

We drove to St. Magnus, a hospital near the city. It was almost an hour's drive so Olivia fell asleep on the way. Malapit lang din ang kumpanya sa hospital na 'to which I think will take me 15 minutes less to drive to the company. Kailangan ko nga talagang bumili ng kotse ko. As much as I want to buy a condo near my workplace, I can't just leave my daughter there. She needs supervision and Mom is the only person I trust most that can provide that.

"Dad, I want a smoothie," she glanced at me with her puppy eyes. Dr. Angeles and I both chuckled.

"Oh okay, baby. But I'm gonna have to leave you here with Dr. Angel. Is that okay?"

"Yes. That's okay, Daddy."

"Okay, then... Doc, labas lang ho ako."

"Sure thing, I'll finish her tests then I'll provide the feedback when you get back."

So I went down to the nearest café. Apart from Liv's watermelon smoothie, I also wanted to grab a  coffee, since I didn't drink one at home.

I was just waiting in line for my turn when I heard a familiar voice in front of me.

"Ano ba kasi Yandro? Ano nga'ng gusto mo?"

"Ikaw," sabay hagikgik nung kasama niya.

"Gago ka talaga. Tumabi ka nga, ako na mag-oorder. Wala ka namang ambag. Hi, Sorry miss..."

Hold up...

Was that--?

Merong isang tao pa na nakapila sa pagitan namin, pero siya lang yung nakikita ko. Gumilid siya as soon as she settled her order. She's been busy talking to the other doctor next to her... A Doctor-Mister. He really was... Close and clingy to her.

I'm curious if she was taken... by that man.

My thoughts were interrupted when the lady cashier greeted me. It was my turn to set my order when her name was abruptly called. I froze for a second when she went closer to me. I thought she'd notice me, but she just grabbed her two coffees-to-go and thanked the cashier. I was utterly distracted by her presence, but the good thing, I was able to properly place my order. I just gazed at her as I waited.

When she and the mister-doctor were about to leave the café, one of the doctors called out her name.

"Doc Patrisha!"