Finding Ouma.

Before we start, I would love to give inspiration credits too AGeekyBear

November 11th 2017 8:00 AM

Something was clearly wrong at Hopes Peak High.

The atmosphere was completely different when Saihara walked into his classroom. Their wasn't the constant arguing of Momota and Ouma, or Harukuawa chasing the purple eyed male around while he just giggled.

Tojo wasn't lecturing the boy either, and Yumeno wasn't complaining about how Ouma had ruined her magic trick. It was just the mindless banter of Yonaga's student console, praying to Atua as Saihara found his seat at the very back of the class.

His eyes lingered to the desk across from him, the one that belonged to Ouma Kokichi, the Ultimate Liar, The Ultimate Teaser, The Ultimate Asshole, he was a lot of things, depending on who you asked. His real Ultimate Talent, was The Ultimate Supreme Leader, which fit perfectly with his personality.

Saihara's eye brows farrowed in confusion when he noticed that Ouma's desk was empty. It wasn't as startling anymore, seeing as Ouma was late or skipped class most of the time. No one had heard from him in a few months, though no one cared enough to try and look for him, or even pretend to care about his absence.

Before Saihara could process it any further, his teacher, Ms. Yukizome quickly entered the classroom, instructed everyone to flip to a page in their textbook, so class could begin.

It was the end of class when Saihara was packing his things, grabbing his pencil pouch out his desk, he stood up from the wooden structure. His eyes lingered down to the envelope that had fallen out of his desk when he pulled his pencil pouch out. He wanted to ignore it, and carry on with his day, assuming it was a prank. But curiosity got the best of him, he bent down, picking up the envelope with the number one on it, he swung his bag over his shoulder. He quickly opened the white package, pulling a letter out.

The piece of notebook paper was covered in childlike drawings. Some of which, Saihara could only guess what they were. The blue haired males eyes lingered over the note, sighing as he realized who it was from.

Dear Saihara-Chan.

Hi, it's me, your beloved! I know, you miss me, I haven't been in school for awhile, and I miss you and your friends too!

That's a lie, he hates my friends.

That's a lie, I don't miss any of you. Especially that dumbo Momota >:(

I wrote this letter for you because we're gonna play a game! And before you ask, no, you don't have a say in participating!

Just kidding!

I can't make you do anything you don't want too! But trust me, if you don't, I'll sic my ten thousand members on you!

Remember when we were little and we would play games together! We grew up in the same neighborhood, and went to the same school, the same daycare. You probably don't remember because of what happened two years ago, but we were the greatest friends! And that's no lie.

That's...not what I remember about Ouma. But it's true, we could've had a lot of memories when we were younger. But I wouldn't have remembered, since the accident two years ago left me with different memories...

Anywho, we're gonna play a fun game of hide and seek okay? I give you a riddle, and you figure it out, and find the next letter. The last letter will reveal where I am! That's the prize, isn't it amazing?

Let's call it...Finding Ouma!

Oh, I'm getting distracted, here's your riddle Saihara-Chan.

High and low
Far and wide
Where is the place
That little kids reside?

Good luck!

(P.S if your not Saihara, paws off!)

Kokichi Ouma >:)

Saihara wanted to ignore the note that was stuffed in his desk. But he also wanted to play Ouma's little game. He wanted to know why he was skipping school and classes so much. So off he was, heading out of his classroom.

The game of Finding Ouma, had officially began.

Saihara had an idea where the second letter could be. Either a playground...or their old daycare. The Ultimate Detective remembered little things like that, the only memories he lost from the incident were about friends and family members, but soon after that, he relearned his friends and families identities, everything after middle school, he forgot.

And during middle school was when he closed off all communications with Ouma.

He remembered the boy to be a mischievous little kid, always looking for fun, always causing trouble. He seemed to not care about others, Saihara could only guess that his soul purpose was to drive him insane. He remembered the many many times when he started high school that the boy called him "Shumai" or "Saihara-Chan" and sometimes "Mr. Detective". Ouma spared no expense to nicknames.

"Oi, Shuichi. Come here." Saihara turned his attention to the only group of people he allowed to call him by his first name. Momota and Harukawa. The blue haired boy smiled, a genuine smile as he made his way too his friends. Momota hit him on the back as soon as he made it to the couple, Saihara was used to this kind of behavior from Momota though.

"Good morning Momota." Saihara politely greeted, but Momota instantly scrunched his eye brows up in disgust. "I told you to call me Kaito! It's only fair right Maki-Roll?" Momota exclaimed once more, it was always the energetic energy that made Saihara happy to have a friend like Momota. According to the majority of his classmates, he was too emo to function, and needed someone to be the happy energetic version of himself.

Harukawa was a completely different story compared to Momota. She was the same as Saihara, quite but fully engaged in any conversation. She had the traits she needed for her Ultimate Talent, she was stealthy and smart and every way.

Perfect for the title of Ultimate Assassin.

"I don't care what you call each other. Also, stop calling me Maki-Roll, it's almost as annoying as you." Harukawa sneered, crossing her arms and poking her cheek when her tongue as she closed her eyes, hoping, praying to tune the two boys out.

"Sheesh, she actually really likes it. She just doesn't know it yet!" Momota cheered, to which Harukawa incoherently grumbled out curses.

Saihara would have loved to banter with the two love birds but he wanted to find Ouma. Who knows when the purple haired boy could've put that note down. He had been missing for months. He could've placed it a year ago, and could be in a completely different place now.

Time was of the essence.

So he dismissed his friends, and headed for the Daycare in the back of his neighborhood.

Finding Ouma.

Letter one; Found.
Eleven letters left.

Chapters will be uploaded everyday at 1:30 PM EST

Yes, this is the secret story I was talking about in S&S, I have officially finished it