Letter Ten & Eleven

November 21st 2017 10:45 AM

A graveyard.

A goddamn graveyard.

That's where that address was.

Why did Ouma want him to go to a graveyard...

When Saihara entered the graveyard, he immediately recognized a white envelope. The white piece of parcel had obviously seen better days, someone had tapped it on a fence, it had been covered in vines, drenched in water, and was quite dirty. He carefully took the damp envelope, opening it with shaking hands. His golden eyes glossed over as he read over the letter.

Dear Saihara!

Welcome to the graveyard. Before I give you your last letter, I wanted you to look around this little party of dead people.

We lost some people from D.I.C.E from leukemia earlier this year. Four of them to be exact..they were all apart of the Orphanage, they didn't have families, sure, Mr. Fujisaki (The Orphanage Care Giver!) would visit them when the children were in school, but other then that, nobody came to remember them! So I'm giving you that task, I'll give you there names, of course!

Monaca Enoshima, Ibuki Mioda, Kumiki Ogavo and Sora Isikawa.

Leave a bouquet of flowers for each grave, and behind one of them is the second to last letter, don't disrupt them, let there souls sleep peacefully.

Saihara put the letter back in the envelope, placing the envelope in his pocket.

Thus began his search for the four kids grave sights, being careful not to disturb anyone's. He soon found all four, placing flowers on each sight, behind Mioda's was a paper, not an envelope, just a letter that read.

Between Aina Ouma and Kozumi Ouma in the very back.

The tall Ultimate Detective was confused, he never heard of 'Aina and Kozumi Ouma'. Nonetheless, he made his way to the very back of the graveyard. And when he saw the graveyard between the ones the note told him to go too, his heart dropped.

                     Here lies: Ouma Kokichi
                The Ultimate Supreme Leader
                DOD: August, nineteenth, 2017
                  Death by overdose, a suicide.
                     An Angel among Demons. 

Saihara couldn't help his eyes glossing over, actual tears streaming down his cheeks as he noticed a letter on the compacted dirt in front of the head stone. The letter was placed perfectly, almost like a tease. The numbers 10 1/2 was written in perfect handwriting. Saihara's shaky hands picked the letter up, denial coursing through him as he shakily opened the envelope.

Dear Shuichi Saihara

Chisa here!

Congratulations! You finished the game! You found Ouma! Kokichi would've been so proud of you!

Kokichi ever so kindly asked me to finish this letter for you from the after life, me and remaining members of DICE placed the envelopes everywhere, we even had Itsuki place them in your school, and get close to Komeada so he would help.

It was Ouma's final game, we wanted to make it special for him..

We were devastated when we found out he died from committing suicide, we all blamed our selfs for not helping him in his time of need. He had recently been put back in the system because of  a social worker, he got suspended, the bullying was just to much for him, and four of our members passed away earlier that year. Kokichi was definitely one of our strongest members, he fought hard. Were so proud of him for staying as long as he did, and one day, we'll see him again.

But enough about us. Kokichi had planned this game when he knew he was ready to commit, he came up with such incredible and unexpected puzzles and mystery solving, perfect for you! He really cared about you. Ouma wanted me to give you this, he wanted to explain himself, but I couldn't ruin the game so I included it in this envelope.

Thank you for playing the game for Kokichi. He's always watching over us in his special way.

                                                         Chisa Yukomi :)

Saihara didn't even realized tears were streaming down his cheeks. Hands shaking, he reached into the envelope, pulling out the last letter, letter eleven. The letter Kokichi left for him. His suicide note. God, Saihara felt fucking terrible. This was his fault. He felt so much to blame. He wiped the tears from his eyes, knowing he wouldn't be able to read the letter of his eyes were clouded over with tears. He cautiously opened the final letter, the number eleven right in the front of the notebook paper. He unfolded it, and started reading.

Dear Saihara-Chan!

Congrats! I'm so proud of you for finishing! I'm so happy you played the game! You don't even knowwww

I hope you and DICE got along, I hope you and Komeada mended your broken relationship!

I guess I owe you an explanation huh?

Alrighty then!

My parents were killed when I was a little kid, maybe 6 or 7, I was in the system until I was like....hmmmm, maybe 12, I was put in a foster home when I was 13, Komeada's father wanted to adopt me but there were so many complications. And then when I was sent to juvie, the adoption was canceled and he lost custody of me, sending me back into the system, with the amount of bullying and some of the DICE members dying, I couldn't keep going, soooo sorry!

Anyways. I now crown you leader of DICE, you have to lead my SUPER SECRET ORGANIZATION now that I'm dead! I'm counting on you Saihara-Chan! If you fail this mission, I'm haunting you from the after life >:(

But anyways, I want you to stay alive, I need you to not die! I need you to do things for me that I was never able to do! Bully Momota-Chan for me! Steal Yumeno's potions for me! Bring them to my grave! I want you to accomplish your dreams, and strive to be the best you can. That's my dying wish, that's all I want from you Shumai.

I never had the chance to say it, but I love you, so much. I'm sorry I was too much of a pussy to tell you but I was pretty convinced you hated me haha

Don't worry, I wrote separate letters to everyone, my foster father, the class, Komeada, Amami, and Ms. Yukizome. They all knew, but I told them not to tell you, to just forget about me! I hope they did there job right! :)

Please visit me. I don't want to be forgotten.

Anywho! I'm running out of space to write, thank you for playing Finding Ouma: I hope you enjoyed your adventure, adios!

Ps: DONT FORGET TO BURN THOSE BOOKS!

PPS: Lol, go visit the daycare when you get the chance, my grandmother works there and she was the one who gave you your second letter :) she couldn't take care of me cause she was old

さようなら西原

Saihara dropped the envelope and both the letters, falling onto the grass as the most painful yell he could produce escaped his lips, the tears flowing to fast to even try to stop them.

Letter eleven; found
One letter left.

さようなら西原 means "Goodbye Saihara" in Japanese

I actually sorta cried while writing this. Kokichi deaths or suicide attempts remind me of me because I kin him like..he's my highest kin-