Letter Twelve.

June 21st 2018 7:37 PM

Dear Ouma-Kun

It's been a year since I've played your game.

Finding Ouma? I believe it was called.
I remember it, thank you for sending me on a fun adventure.

I promise I'm taking good care of D.I.C.E, and I have been visiting you every couple weeks like you asked. I have been sticking to my dreams and working hard.

Thank you for choosing me to come and find you.

The prize wasn't as good as I had hoped it would be, but I'm glad I finally found where you were.

I'm sorry about high school, I know you didn't mean it. It was an accident, they happen. I'm sorry I yelled at you. Maybe if I hadn't, you might've still been here.

Im sorry I prevented your adoption. I'm sorry about sending you to juvie. I'm so sorry Ouma.

I'm sorry I couldn't protect you from the bullies like you've done to me several times. I'm sorry I couldn't have saved you.

But thank you.

Thank you Ouma for being my friend, thank you for showing me and the world, how amazing Kokichi Ouma is.

Thank you Kokichi, I hope to see you soon again one day.

Love, Shuichi Saihara >:)

Saihara stood up from his crouching position, laying the note along with the many flowers and other notes surrounding the grave stone.

It seems his friends had visited.

Saihara placed the bottle of grape Fanta out of his bag, laying it beside the flowers right next to Ouma's grave. He wiped the tears from his eyes, a sad smile fixing its way on his face. "Good bye Kokichi. See you again soon." Saihara stated, getting up from off the graveyard grass. He walked to the exit, leaving the grave yard.

"Happy birthday, Kokichi-Kun."

As Shuichi walked away, a chocolate teddy bear stared back.

Letter twelve; found
Zero letters left...

This was always going to be a short book, that's just it's genre. I just wanted to do something sad and mystery type so the reader could actually predict where the letters could be. I hope you enjoyed! Yes, this is it, the enddd