Chapter 14

Mal woke up. She had no idea where she was. She had hoped it had just been a bad dream. That none of that had really happened.

She couldn't remember much. She could remember that she had just told Ben their news. He seemed to have taken it well unless he didn't and he did not want to hurt her. Maybe that's why he asked for space. She did what he asked. Now, she is here in god knows where.Everything clearly had not gone to plan. It seems Mal is a magnet for drama and bad luck.

She would never understand why the world was so against them. Nothing good could happen without a series of horrible events. She would always love Ben despite all of what comes attached.  She couldn't help it but feel a bit jealous, and concerned for her child. When would this end? Could she even guarantee that her child could grow up and feel safe? Right now, she could not. If they cannot protect the most valued person in Auradon ( Ben) then they really had no chance unless this is stopped. Ben had really wanted a family. This was what he wanted before his disappearance. She was no able to give it to him but she needed to get out of here alive first.

She was thinking. She looked down her hands were tied. She couldn't remember what happened. She heard a familiar evil cackle. Her mother. It couldn't be. She couldn't have learned to love. Or could she? Well, if she did it didn't last long as she could see she was tied up right now. She didn't know what her mother wanted but it couldn't be good. She knew that for sure. She imagined her mother would be furious at her for turning her back on evil and she was bound to take that anger out of her 'traitor' daughter.

" About time you woke up, we've been waiting? " Maleficent yelled

" We've? Who else is there? "

" Oh just you wait, traitor " She snapped " You and your friends are about to get a real treat for that betrayl you pulled three years ago "