XXI

"Good morning, sleepy head." Kokichi said as he felt Shuichi's arms wrap around him.

Kokichi woke up earlier then Shuichi, and decided to make breakfast for the two of them. Even if it's just bacon.

While Kokichi was cooking, Shuichi woke up. He followed the smell of bacon and found Kokichi in the kitchen making breakfast. He wrapped his arms around Kokichi's waist and buried his head in Kokichi's neck.

Kokichi didn't mind this at all. He loved all the affection and attention he got from Shuichi. But if you would ask him, he would never admit it. He only admits it to his beloved emo detective.

Shuichi is glad that Kokichi was fine with all the cuddling and all. Shuichi just really liked to cuddle with him. Even as much as holding Kokichi's hand is enough.

On this glorious day, Shuichi took a vacation day. This way he can spend more time with his new boyfriend. He doesn't have to worry about the murder cases, Kyoko is back. Celeste doesn't have a job so she stays at home and watches their son. Kyoko also told Shuichi to get a day off to spent time with Kokichi. Kyoko had already figured out who the phantom thief was, but she just pretended she didn't.

Also, for some reason Shuichi and Kokichi keep finding Shumai 2.0 and Phantom 2.0 in random places in the house. But it's nothing to worry about, right?

Anyways, Shuichi and Kokich took their plates with bacon to the couch and turned on the TV. The news announced that Kyoko was back in the detective world. The media knew the reason why, but didn't tell it because Kyoko and Celeste didn't want that. Because they don't want the whole country to know that they have gotten a son.

On the news was also the new crime scene from a new murder. It's again from those old DICE members. They still don't really have anything that's really usefull. The only thing they have is that glass eyeball. But there are no fingerprints or any trace of DNA on them. Kokichi doesn't know about all of this, so he can't help.

Shuichi had decided to take Kokichi out to dinner. He had chosen a fancy restaurant. He wanted to rent the whole restaurant for only him and Kokichi, but that sadly wasn't possible.

Kokichi didn't know about this yet. He only knew that Shuichi and him where going out. He didn't know the place that would go.

Until it was time, the two didn't do much. Looking TV, cuddling, looking at their phones. But as long as they had each other, it wasn't boring.

When it was time the two dressed up in nice clothes. Shuichi dressed up a little more formal then Kokichi.

When they were almost at the restaurant, Shuichi covered Kokichi's eyes.

Kokichi: "Hey! What is that for!?"
Shuichi: "So you can't see were i'm taking you yet."
Kokichi: "A suprise? I can't wait!"

At the entrance of the restaurant Shuichi removed his hands. Kokichi looked surprised and happy.

Kokichi: "Shumai! You really didn't have to!"
Shuichi: "I know. But I want to."
Kokichi: "Cha cha real smooth."

The restaurant is places next to a lake. In the building is also a part of the restaurant under the water. Shuichi reserved a spot in that part.