XVII

"Jiga, Okashi, are the preparations ready?" Kokichi asked his two members.

Jiga and Okashi are both here to make preparations. With that they mean, checking if all the members are ready, making sure the belt button works, if they use things like gas checking if it works and if there isn't a hole somewhere that it could accedently escape of, that kind of stuff.

Jiga's hair color is blue and it's in a little braid till his neck. His eye color is black.

By now you should already know the sentence

Okashi has blue eyes and brown hair that is brushed backwards. His hair always shines like a crystal for some reason. 

I'm not going to put the sentence here anymore

Jiga and Okashi were preparing for the heist in the house of Nagito Komaeda. He's a lottery winner so has much money and expensive items.

The reason why DICE doesn't like stealing money itself is simple. Those people have enough money to buy a new object, nothing really goes to loss then. Of a vase or a painting will be a copy, so they can but the item again with money like they did the first time they bought it.

You're probably wondering where all the money goes are you? Well no one knows this, but with the money they build and support building like hospitals, orphanage's, elderly homes and mental hospitals. In general, buildings that help people.

Do they keep some money for themselves? Nope! Jiga, Okashi and some other DICE members have normal jobs so they can earn money. The money gets splitted across DICE. the people that work are the people that aren't really involved with the raids themselves.

Jiga: "The preparations are ready. Are you guys all ready?"
Kokichi: "Hell yeah!"
Okashi: "Alright then! As they say, the show must go on!"