chapter four

You stood there realizing what this meant, the person you'd been texting wasn't Suna at all. He caught you staring and walked over with a smile, your phone was now back in your pocket.

"Here's your hoodie" You took it out of your backpack and gave it back to him with a cold look.

"Well, glad to see you're not cold anymore" You could tell he was confused by why you were acting this way. "Erm, anyway, I was thinking, maybe later we can go get some coffee and..."

You felt two hands go around your waist slowly, someone was hugging you from behind.  You were flustered and blushing hard. You side eyed to see Suna was the one doing this, his nose was in your hair, you were glad you showered this morning. His eyes were closed for a moment and then he looked up at Atsumu.

"Oh, you guys were making plans? Sorry for interrupting" He was much taller than you, he rested his head on yours, clearly waiting for Atsumu to leave. Your heart was pounding so loud you were sure that everyone could hear it.

"Hmph, maybe some other time then y/n". You couldn't see it but you knew Suna was holding deep eye contact with the blonde boy. Atsumu walked back to his group, you could see Osamu laugh from a distance.

Suna took his hands off of you and placed them back into his hoodie, you turned around to face him, a bland expression on his face as if nothing had happened. You didn't know what to say or do, all you could feel were your cheeks getting warmer and warmer.

"Sorry, it pisses me off when people pretend to be me"

"So you decided to violate me?" Obviously joking.

"Fine, then I won't do it again" You stood there completely baffled at what had just happened.
The bell had just rung and you heard him let out a "Kidding" just as he entered the class.

"wait what, hold on a sec-" you followed him into the class.