chapter six

(use of drugs !! art by _zumiso_)

You kept thinking to what that text meant, having a hard time focusing on anything else.

"Hello?" You broke out of your train of thought, suna was hovering over you.

"What? Are you finished already?" He looked at you with a blander expression than usual as if you were dumb.

"We practiced for three hours". He grabbed his backpack and opened it, he examined the inside for a few seconds. Every moment more was one more moment of nervousness. He looked back up at you, "Thanks for keeping watch on my stuff".

"Y-yeah, no problem". When you thought you were safe he pulled out his phone, giving you a long stare before slowly shifting his gaze to his phone.

The notification should still be there.

You grabbed your stuff and organized them in your backpack while he was sending a text, most likely to Kuroo.

"Hey what do you say we just, hang out in my car for a bit?"

"Hang out?"

*time skip to you and suna in the car*

Suna opened his glove box and to your surprise you saw 3-5 blunts in there (weed cigs basically). He pulled out two and a lighter, one for you and one for him.

You looked at him with hesitation.

"Don't tell me this is your first time" he let out a semi laugh and went back to his normal expression after realizing it was. "Look, you don't have to if you don't want to, in fact I won't do it either so that you don't breathe it in-" You cut him off taking one out of his hand.

"Don't baby me". You smiled and put it in between your lips, just as you were about to take the lighter from him as well, he pulled away. Your brows narrowed in confusion. He lit his own and then lowered down to your level, his face close to yours. He brought the lighter to the end of your blunt and lit it for you, holding eye contact the whole time.

Taking in your first hit you felt dizzy, as if all the smoke when to your brain, your throat burned. You were trying so hard not to cough you made a really concentrated face, Suna looked at you scared, exaggerating his reaction.

"Go ahead, cough if you need to". You couldn't continue holding it in, you coughed and tried to clear your throat as much as possible while Suna laughed, genuinely laughed.

After a few more hits you were getting more used to the new sensation, you felt giggly for no reason at all, Suna looked at you as if you were the dumbest person alive.

You stared at Suna, realizing he was one of your first friends, one of the first people you looked forward to seeing, you grabbed his shirt and pulled him closer to you. He ran his hand through your hair, taking another hit with his other hand, his eyes not leaving yours once again.

In a moment he had his lips pressed onto yours, you gave a small opening and he took it to transfer the smoke from his mouth into yours, his lips were soft. Not wanting to pull away you inhaled the smoke. He tried pulling you closer and much as he could, his hands on your waist.

You pulled away and climbed onto his lap, both of your hands were behind his ears, his on your waist.

At this point you were making out, grasping for air every once in a while, you were happy until something crossed your mind.

"Hey, Suna?..." You wanted to ask who Mizuki was but changed your mind last second realizing he would know you went through his phone.

"It's getting late, I should get home". You smiled not to raise suspicion and went back to the passenger seat. Suna nodded understanding. "I overheard the team saying Nekoma's coming to play tomorrow, right?" Suna's grip on the wheel tightened.

"Yeah, no big deal though"

"I'll come watched you play"

"No really, it's nothing"

"Don't be embarrassed, you're a great player it'll be fun". Suna was visibly uncomfortable now, he quieted down and somewhat grunted. In reality you didn't really care about seeing him play, you just wanted to meet Mizuki.