Oh No...

It's now  lunch. I walk into the cafeteria and Trevor waves to me, motioning to come sit with him. I walk over ans sit down next to him. "Hey Miah" He says with a smile. I smile back and say hey. After sitting their for a second or so some people sit down. I didn't really recognize them. "Hey your Miah right?" one asked. I looked at him confused. How do they know my name? "Trevor has been talking about you all morning." I looked at Trevor and he looked at the person who said it. "Did not!" I smiled.

"Well my names David" he said reaching his arm over the table. I reached mine too and shook his. "Nice to meet you" I said. "Mines Jon" I waved and he waved back. "Mines Keagan and that's my sister Nikki." he said pointing to the girl beside him. I smiled. "Well lets go get some food." Jon said. They all stood up and I stayed seated. "Hey you not hungry?" I shook my head no so they turned and walked away.

I played with my hair till they got back. They all sat down and started eating. "So not to be rude or anything but are you guys new?" I asked. Nikki smiled. "Its not a rude question and no, Well Keagan, David and I are not. We just stay to ourselfs like you." I nodded. "I'm new" Jon said with a smile. I smiled back. They went back to eating and I sat there looking around the room. I saw Jai and his friends laughing like crazy. Then I noticed Hayden look over at me. A bruise already forming. He glared at me and then Jai looked at him following his gaze. 

Jai saw that I was with other people and stood up. "Oh shit..." I mumbled. He walked over and placed his hands in the gap between Nikki and Keagan. "Miah, Hayden has something he has to discuss with you." I shook my head. "I-I didn't mean to leave a mark..." I said looking down. I was breathing fast and looking down at my feet. "Now Miah." his voice getting filled with anger. I slowly got up and everyone at the table looked at me worriedly. I followed Jai to where his friends were.

Jai shoved me in front of Hayden and smirked. "Well guess what." He was close to my face. "W-what" I mumbled. "Today's only a half a day. After the bell rings we are all leaving." I looked up at him now. "I-I didn't mean to leave a mark." I whispered. "Yeah well you did!" Then the bell rang. Hayden grabbed my arm. "N-no! Please don't." I pulled away from him. He grabbed my arm harder this time and pulled me outside. 

He pushed me into the grass and kicked my side. People circled around. "So Miah next time you want to leave marks on people...think about what marks they will leave on you." He kicked my side again. "Hey! Don't hurt her!" Keagan yelled. Nikki, Jon, David and Trevor behind him. He kicked me again and that one really hurt. Keagan grabbed Hayden and threw him to the side. Nikki and Jon went to my side. Then Hayden's friends started fighting Keagan and Trevor. They stopped when I screamed due to Hayden punching me in the face.

"Ok Hayden that's enough!" Jai ran out of the school. Hayden did it again and again. I blocked my head this time. "Hayden!" Jai sprinted over and pulled him off me. Then surprisingly he started punching him. "I only said once! Not so that she cant walk!" Jai stood over Hayden now, Hayden's nose bleeding.  As if the teachers just got over being scared. The principle came out. Everyone who wasn't in the fights leave now!" he said anger in his voice. Everyone left except Me, Jon, David, Keagan,Nikki, Trevor, Jai, Hayden,and  Luke. "Ok so what all happened." he asked. we all just stood there, well I laid on the ground.

"Well when we came out Hayden was kicking Miah in the ribs. Then Keagan threw him out of the way and Luke started attacking Keagan and Trevor got him off Keagan. Then Jon and I was trying to protect Miah when Hayden got Miah again...Then Jai came out and yelled at Hayden...and then started punching him." Nikki said in a rush. The principle looked at Hayden.

"You come with me and the rest of you have in-school tomorrow ..except Miah and Nikki." Jai walked over and sighed. "I'm sorry if this hurts." At first I didn't know what he meant. Then he picked me up. "Ouch!" I screamed. "I'm sorry." Jai said.He put me in his car and ran to the other side. "I'm taking you to the hospital. Your gonna be ok Miah" I saw sadness and worry in his  eyes.  He drove off and when he hit a bump I flinched and tried not to scream. When we made it to the hospital he said sorry again before picking me up.

He basically ran to the entrance. "Help she is seriously hurt!" He yelled. Doctors came rushing over and they got me to intensive care. Jai stayed with me the whole time. I was told I was going to be going to sleep for a little bit. I agreed.  Jai looked at me. he grabbed my hand. I took his and squeezed it a bit when the doctor had to roll me over a bit. "Ok just breathe normally and you will wake up soon. They put a mask on me and I looked up at the ceiling waiting to see what happens.