New School...

Today was fun. I finally thought of a name for my puppy, her name is now Daisy.  After we ate dinner I decided to head up to my room and lay down. George told me that I will have to go to school tomorrow with Paisley, Owen and Matt. Honestly I was so scared to go to school again. What if they hated me? Or if I got bullied again? Would I have no friends? What would I wear? What classes may I have? I had so many questions in my head. I decided to go to sleep early. I pulled Daisy on my bed and she cuddled by my side. My rib wasn't hurting at all and my bruises on my face is barely noticeable so that's a plus. I sighed and slowly closed my eyes.
_____________________________________________________

"Miah....Miah its time to get up." I opened my eyes and Jamie was there. "Time to get ready." I nodded and sat up. Daisy was on the end of my bed asleep. Jamie left and I got up. It was 7:15. I stood up and my side was sore. I slowly walked over to my closet and looked around. I finally grabbed a pair of my dark green skinny jeans, a baggy Pierce the Veil band tee and a black jacket left unzipped . I walked to the bathroom and changed. I brushed my hair out and sprayed some perfume, the smell of vanilla filled the air. I smiled and put on some mascara and some eye liner. Not a lot though. 

When I was done I put Daisy in her cage, and walked downstairs. I went to the kitchen and they had breakfast on the table. "Good morning Miah" Matt said with a mouth full of food. I smiled and waved. "Jamie can I have some pain medicine please?" She nodded and grabbed some out of the cabinet and handed me a glass of water. "Thanks" she nodded.  "Is your side sore?" Owen asked as he got up to take care of his plate. I nodded. "Yeah a bit" I grabbed a strawberry and ate it. "Well you almost ready guys? Its 7:45, what cars are you taking?" Jamie asked. "Well Paisley and I are taking my Car because we have to stop and get Jasmine for her." Owen pointed at Paisley at the end. "I can drive Miah and I, and Ill help her with her classes until Paisley gets there." Matt said. She nodded and we all walked to the garage. Matt helped me in and I thanked him.

We made it to school at about 8. We got out and I followed Matt. "Well this is the high school." I looked around. Some people was looking at me but I just keep my head down. We got into the building and He showed me the office. "Hello you must be Miah...Here's your classes and your locker." I smiled and took the paper. Matt walked me out and we found my locker. "Ok try the combination." I did and it opened. "Ok well your classes, You have...Art, Chemistry, Geometry, World History, English, Parenting, and then Study Hall." I nodded. They didn't sound like bad classes. Then the bell rang. "Ummm....Ill show you to are and Ill have someone in there show you where everything is ok...and Ill tell them to be careful since your hurt." I agreed and we walked to the Art room.

"Oh Hi Matt, yes you must be Miah, I'm Mrs. Georgia."  I smiled and looked around the room. It was really pretty the walls were different colors the ceiling tiles had paintings on some. Then there was the students they were all working on something. "Mrs. Georgia can you have a student show Miah around the school and please be careful shes hurt." The teacher nodded and Matt left. "Hmm...class is there anyone done with their work and is willing to show Miah around. Everyone turned to us. I quickly looked down, They all hate me. "Wow your really pretty" a girl said. "Yeah she is" a guy smiled. I looked up and they all came up and said Hi and told me their names. I still probably wont remember any of them. "Well I can show her around." I saw a guy. 

He was tall, had blonde hair and blue eyes. "Ok Mitch, oh and be careful and take it slow shes injured, so don't walk to fast." He nodded and we walked out of the class. "May I see your schedule" I handed it over. "Wow nice classes." I nodded and smiled. "Well I have Geometry, English and obviously Art with you."  "Cool" He showed me all the class rooms and then showed me where the gym, and cafeteria. "If you need a place to sit you can sit with my friends, Oh and lunch is after your World History class." I thought about it for a minute and then shrugged. "I may just sit with Owen, Matt or Paisley today...till I get use to this school." he nodded. "Well its almost time to go so lets get you to your locker." When we got to my locker the bell rang. "Well see you next hour." 
_______________________________________________

I went through Chemistry and it was really fun. I had to watch everyone work on their projects. I was sat next to a girl named Sasha. She was really into it. I am now at my locker about to go to Geometry. I suck at Geometry. I walked down the hall trying to remember what way the room was. "Miah." I turned around. It was Paisley. "You need help?" I smiled. "Please" I handed her my paper and she smiled looking up at me. "I have Geometry too." I followed behind her and we got to class on time, but by barley a second. Of course I was introduced again, people said hello and I sat down. I sat next to Paisley. 

Someone knocked on the door. A late student. The teacher opened the door. "Mitch your late again." I looked up his face turned red. "Sorry Mr. Statesman." I smiled and looked down. He walked past me and sat on the other side with a bunch of guys. They looked like slackers. The kind of people I use to hang with. As I remembered some of my old "friends" I felt my heart drop. I had just made some new friends and I had my Druggie friends. I haven't had a cigarette or a joint in forever. Now I was craving one really bad. I had forgot but when thinking about it, they have actually helped me focus in my old school. I frowned. My main druggie friend his name was Ricky. He hated people who bummed cigs but allowed me to do it. 

"Are you ok?" I looked up and saw people around me. Was I crying? No I wasn't, what was I doing then? "Your shaking really bad are you ok?" I looked down at my hands, which were shaking. "I'm fine. Just was thinking." They went to sit back down. Mr. Statesman come up to me. "Well they are all working on chapter one and two so you have a few days to catch up ok?" I nodded and opened my book. I didn't feel like doing anything right now so I just stared at the page. "hey Miah" Paisley whispered. I looked over "What" I whispered back. "I think you better watch yourself." I gave her a questionable look. "I think you have some guys that are taking a liking to you." she looked over I followed her gaze. She was looking at Mitch and the group he was with. They were all talking/whispering and looking over at us. I smiled maybe I do like this school, people actually like me.