Please.Find.Me

I opened my eyes to darkness. My body was sore and I was breathing irregularly. I felt around and felt the floor as I put my feet on the ground. I remembered my phone and felt it in my bra. I remember hiding it there. I decided to keep it there when I heard talking. I looked at the small beam of light at the bottom of the floor in the far side of the room I was in. It was a door. I quickly went back to the bed and laid down once again acting like I was asleep. I curled in a ball and then I heard the door open. The light turned on and I heard a sigh. "Nope she's still out. Should we wake her?" I moved slightly and groaned. "No we should let her be....She doesn't look to well huh? Shes really pale and bruised." I listened as they just stood there. "Well lets go." The door shut and I peeked out of my eye and saw they were gone. They left the light on and I noticed the room was actually nice looking. 

The walls were a sunset orange color, a small window at the top of the wall, the bed was just a mattress and a sheet covering it, no blanket, and  there was a mirror on a small dresser. I looked down at myself. My jeans were ripped, my shirt stained with grass and blood stains. I walked over to the mirror and noticed I did have bruises on my face and I lifted my shirt which showed more bruises and cuts. I went to the door and slowly turned the handle to find it locked. I sighed. I walked over to the dresser and quickly pulled out my phone and shoved it under to hide it. I sat on the bed and felt the pain all over. I then remembered my passed and then my "new" family. I felt tears run down my face and then I heard the door unlock and open. I quickly wiped away my tears, moved quickly against the wall and crossed my arms over my stomach as a sharp pain went through my body.

Two guys walked in it was the blonde that tackled me named Jace and the one with the deep voice. "Well finally you're awake. I thought you were dead." The guy with the deep voice looked at Jace then me and smirked "Not yet anyways." I looked down. "Tony quit..." Jace whispered. Tony just snickered. "Well you gotta come with us. Either the easy way or the hard way." Jace said. I decided I didn't want to be dragged so I slowly got up flinching at the pain. Tony smirked again while Jace looked down. I got over to where they were and Tony grabbed my arm and they led me out of the room. We walked down the hall and got to a living room area. 

There were two guys in on the furniture. "Nate...Mike...where is the boss?" They looked up from the TV and looked over to Tony then me. Nate was the one to speak. "He went to town real quick." I listened to his voice and he was the one that was out of breath. He must have been the one following me from the beginning at the park. The one who chased me before the van came. That must mean Mike is the driver. Nate smiled at me. "You're quick. Especially when injured " I gave him a puzzled look. "When I found you in the park and followed you. When I grabbed you I looked at the van for a split second and you were free. I am the fastest runner you see, and you almost out ran me. Not only that but you almost out ran me with a healing broken rib." I smiled and looked down not saying a word. 

Just then the door opened and I froze keeping my head down. "Oh shes up I see. Set her down" The man said pointing to a chair in the dinning room. Tony grabbed my arm and pulled me to the chair. I sat down and kept my head down. The man sat at the other side. The other guys sitting down while Tony stayed behind me. It was dead silent. I looked up and the man looked over at me then the guys speaking to them "Well... George has a reward to find her. They have the whole state looking." He then looked at me. "You're worth a pretty penny for them." Mike looked at him. "How much?" The man smirked. "$800,000" They all started laughing. "Wow! You must be very important to them." Nate said smiling with excitement. I looked down again noticing they were all looking at me. 

"To bad we have to get rid of you." My head snapped up and looked at the man. "N-no.... P-please...I didn't do anything.." I begged. He smiled. "Its only fair that George takes one of mine for one of his." I shook my head and pushed my chair back getting ready to stand. Tony grabbed my wrists from behind me and pushed me back down, holding my wrists on the chair sides. I fought back even though so much pain shocked through me. I got loose but before I got one step  Mike and Jace got up. Tony, Mike and Jace grabbed me and I screamed. "No! Let me go!" Now I was crying. They sat me back down and I covered my face with my hands remembering Jai's dad beating me when I cried. I flinched when someone touched my shoulder. 

I heard a sigh and everyone was quite so I heard myself crying. "Miah....come on..." They grabbed my arm softly and I stood up wrapping my arms around my waist. They walked me back to "my room". When they let me go I walked to the corner of the room and slid down the wall and sat on the floor. Jace looked at me with a sad look. I buried my face in my arms and cried once again. The door shut and I heard it lock.  I sighed and looked at the wall laying on my side. The pain would not go away. I sat up after about an hour or two and decided that I needed something for it. I walked over to the door and knocked hoping someone was there. There was no sound. I knocked again and listened hearing footsteps. "What?" I heard Mike ask. "I need something for the pain. Its killing me..." He laughed. "Ill ask"

I heard him walk away and then come back a few minutes later. "Nope cant give you anything. Boss orders." I sighed. He laughed again and walked away. I once again lay on the bed and tried to sleep this time. Halfway through the night I woke to the sound of footsteps and the pain still throughout my body. I go to the door and see a light pop on under my door. I slightly tap on the door. I hear them stop and come back. "Hello..." I whispered. "what.." a whisper back. It was Jace. "I need to use the bathroom." He sighed. "promise you wont be a hassle?" I told him yes and I heard the door unlock. I stepped back and he opened the door. "Come on" He pointed to the door across the hall and I walked into it shutting the door behind me.

I quickly did my business and walked back out. He was standing there and as I opened the door he was yawning. I smiled a bit looking at his messy hair. As we walked back I stopped and whispered facing him. "Jace...please I'm begging you...I need something for pain." he looked around quickly walking to the kitchen I heard the water turn on. He came back and handed me three pills and the glass. I took them and he looked at me, taking the glass after. "Don't tell anyone or we will both be in trouble." I nodded and he walked me back to the room. I walked in and he grabbed the door handle. "Jace....Thanks..." he nodded and shut the door locking it behind him. I walked over to the bed and lay down in a ball falling asleep looking at the walls.