・Chapter 8・

Trigger Warning: Violence and Curse Words

John stares in shock as (y/n) was frozen in place with on glare of her past guardians. "What are you doing here!?" (Y/n) couldn't say anything as she stares at her parents with her lungs filling with the emotional pain they left her. She stays quiet as her father starts shaking his head slowly in disbelief. "It's been years and you're still alive? Did you get married to a rich man? You look so well. I don't understand." Her father grasps his hair as the questions pour out of his mouth quietly. "Y-You're seeing thing too, Mira?" Mira places a hand on his shoulder, "Calm down," Then Mira's lips near her husband's ear, "That brat should be dead. It can be somebody that looks like her. Remember, we are at a party. Don't spoil it hon."

Hearing the words (y/n) gulps down her fears, "No, I'm... (y/n)." She stands straighter her parents steps back. Mira's eyes furrow together, "We aren't going to talk about it here." Mira's eyes quickly put some fear into (y/n)'s throat. Taking a deep breath, (y/n) look at the fear in its eyes. "N-No, I'm not your child." She has to stand up to them. If she doesn't the pain will always come back and haunt her.

"Well you're mine, so listen to Me." Her father mumbles, hoping this doesn't attract any of his precious guests. "I'm an adult now and I am NOT your child anymore. You basically abandoned me." (Y/n) says in a stern voice. "Then we just got to kick you out." Mira steps in front of her, "We'll take care of you later. Make it easy for yourself and I wo-" "No!" (Y/n) interrupts, her voice cracks with anger and pain. It caught everybody's attention. Their eyes are gazing at the corrupted family.

"What," Mira starts with a death glare, "What. Did. You. Say?" Like a scared puppy, (y/n) shrunk, stepping back as Mira steps forward like a foul beast. (Y/n) can start the tension surrounding her, choking her. Her shoulders felt heavy, and her heart was beating so fast, it feels so numb and tight, but she yearns for the freedom. The freedom to sleep peacefully at night with no regrets and with some warmth to her mind. She can't erase the memories of them, but at least she can at least do something for her and her mother's pain they have been inflicted.

(Y/n) shakily stands up straight again, fighting the pressure of the intense gaze of Mira and her father, who was towering above her. "I said, NO!" (Y/n) screams out. It felt like she blew them away with that one word. Just a couple more punches to finally break the images of pain inside her mind. "I'm not a child anymore! I am not YOUR child anymore!" She points at them, "You two are the very people who took my mother away from me and abandoning me with all this pain!" The guests gasp and cover their mouths. Whispers start erupting into the tense atmosphere in the room. Richard and Mira look around the witnesses with an anxious look. "Sh-She's lying. Isn't obvious?" Richard starts to persuade, trying to crack an honest smile. The smile that is filled with lies.

Hearing their worried faces and the erupting whispers about them was satisfying. It felt good to finally fight back. (Y/n) smirks, "I have one last thing to say to you bastards." Mira and Richard turns to her. A smirk creeping onto her face, "F*ck you for all the pain you put us through. Have fun in hell!" She flips them off with the most joyful face as the faces of those that hurt her stare in shock and frustration. It was like the final medicine she needed to make her feel better again. She can kiss these two demonic people goodbye and be on her way to find her mother, and tell her everything about this trophy moment.

The whole crowd starts laughing and taking pictures. "Stop that!" Richard covers his face. Mira grits her teeth and slowly turns back to (y/n) with a cold, black glare. "Now that you ruin everything..." She mutter silently. (Y/n) drops her smirk and steps back, "Just right when I'm feeling great..." Mira's nen surrounds her hair as the tension starts feeling thick again. (Y/n) can feel the anger as Mira grew her hair longer, sharper. "You're. Dead." Without another word, her sharp locks dashes straight for (y/n)'s chest, pinpointing her beating heart. (Y/n) stops breathing for a moment, looking at Mira's distressed face, "I haven't found mom yet." She whispers in the slow downed moment. It was like time stopped, waiting for her to think of her last moments.