ten (smut)

S U R I - S I M O N E

For the first night since being gone with Axel, I actually slept better. Although I didn't express to him how I like to sleep, he naturally took the lead and held me for what felt like the entire night. I didn't mind it whatsoever, I swear I never really knew what it felt like to feel like "home" until you're in the arms of a man like him.

It makes no sense to remain upset while I'm stuck with him, neither of us will get anywhere and I need him so that I can  survive. Well, I'd like to think we need each other. I don't want to see him dead because of his actions, and I know nothing could bring back his deceased parents, but I could maybe talk him out of doing what he says he'll do to the guy who killed them.

Who knows, he's probably been scheming up on this plan for years and years, it's sort of etched into him like a tattoo, but just like tattoos can be removed, I feel his suicide mission could be too.

The feel of his breath on the side of my neck was such a turn on, I hadn't even realized it until he released a deeper breath from his nostrils and I felt my core flutter. What was this transforming into between us? I know he has a sweet place for me, always has. But do I feel the same? Is it really the time to get into that?

I had waken up before him this morning, laying in the bed with a thick duvet on top, but the arm of a gorgeous man in between the covers and myself.

There wasn't much sunlight that filtered into the room; the sun hadn't begun to fully rise. The birds in the nearby forest were awake however, singing a song to wake the others that were still asleep. That one tune that alternated every other chirp.

I kinda smiled and continued laying there in my thoughts, until I felt Axel's grip tighten around me before he released me and yawned. He groaned and stretched, looking over my shoulder to check if I was awake and I looked up at him with huge eyes.

"I didn't want to wake you." I half-grin.

He returns a sleepy smile and leans back on his pillow. "It's okay, I'm more of an early bird anyway. How did you sleep?"

"Better." I respond simply, yet truthfully. "What about you?"

There was a pause before he spoke. "About the same surprisingly. I have to get out for food, and get to business with tracking this fucker down. I know you may not have any clothes at the moment, so maybe you'll find it best to stay here until I get back?"

"Yeah, that's fine. Will I be able to get out to grab some threads? Doesn't matter where they come from, I just need something to wear." I ask.

"I could grab some for you. What're you, extra small?" He asks in references to my clothing size.

I laugh and toss a pillow over at him. "Very funny. I'm a medium."

He laughs, showing off his pearly whites and takes the pillow into his grip. "We're gonna make pillow fights our thing I see."