19

LEO'S POV:

I and Ruby left Peach to have some time alone, there's only so much we can do and I didn't want Ruby to break down at least not in her fifth month of pregnancy.

   It's been about two hours since we left Peach alone so we decided to go back.

Not until...

"I'm tired of sitting quietly and letting you do whatever you want with me, I trusted you, and because of you I can't function properly, you were supposed to protect me instead you ripped my self-confidence away piece by piece..."

I heard Peach's tired voice croak, I could sense fear, anger, and pain, seeping through that room Ruby desperately wanted to see what was going on in there but I stopped her... Could this be it, what I thought?

"You think you can get rid of me just like that hmm?" Silence pursued after.. " you think it'll be that easy huh, I'd be that one demon you'd have to sing to sleep at night, I'd crawl into your dreams and pound you clean every night, I'd be the only thought on your mind, I'd be the one reason you wish to die and live at the same time"

My heart practically jolted upon hearing those words. My instincts were right, it was him, and he had done something to her, I clenched my fist stopping myself from bursting in there but unlike me Ruby was restless just as she was about to get in we heard a click on the door, damn it

I could hear Peaches whimper and when I couldn't hang on anymore I struggled to get in but I couldn't and I couldn't sense her struggle so I did what I could and burst in. The hinges of the door must've busted as a result but I didn't care. The sight before me made my blood boil like hot magma in a volcano threatening to explode in my veins. My heart pumps adrenaline in full force at the repulsive scene that was unravelling before me.

Like the speed of light, not even realising myself, I leaned over his hunched back. My teeth firmly gritted could crack from clenching as all my anger made me pull at the monster before me. Grabbing his shirt and even ripping it in the process.

I pulled him off of her and threw him aside like the piece of garbage he was, he regained stance rather too quickly as I punched him which went unexecuted properly as he immediately retaliated. Countering my punch and in less than minutes it became a brawl. All I wanted to do was rip this motherfuckers throat apart. Profanities leaving my mouth.

Rapid footsteps behind me alerted me. Nurses and a doctor rushed in and towards the mad dog hound, we had both become. Nurses wailing for security whilst futilely trying to tear us apart.

After a handful of struggle, they manage to hold me back but all I could see was red, he just can't get away with this, damn he shouldn't.

My clothes were torn apart as I now managed to subdue the old man. Throwing fists at him once I tore myself from the feeble grasps of the lady nurses who continuously wailed in the background

"HOW DARE YOU?! HOW DARE YOU HUH?! " I broke out. "YOU FILTHY PIECE OF PRIME JUNK. SHE WAS ENTRUSTED TO YOUR CARE!" with each yell came a swelling punch.

"Get l....you fuc–"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOU BASTARD. I'L KILL YOU " Peach was all the while laying still the nurses had also rushed to her. Checking her vital signs and fresh bruises battered on her now pale skin.

"I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU, YOU—" The footsteps of new people paved in.

THIRD PERSON'S POV:
The security men, much stronger and able, gripped him firmly. Pulling him away from the already bloodied and bruised man almost appeared to be dead.

"–LET ME GO. I'LL KILL THAT BASTARD. HOW DARE HE. HOW DARE YOU LET HIM RAPE HER? WHAT KIND OF NURSES ARE YOU? YOU CAN'T EVEN TAKE CARE OF YOUR DAMN PATIENTS"

The nurses were trembling partially as I raised my voice at them. More doctors and nurses rushing in. Some men pulled him up and took the weak man with them.

"This is a hospital for goodness sake, mister. You can't just up and beat up someone half to death in front of a traumatized pa–"

"Don't you DARE give me that bullshit? DIDN'T YOU JUST FUCKING HEAR WHAT I SAID?! THAT UGLY MAN RAPED MY SISTER IN THIS DAMNED HOSPITAL ROOM. YOU'D BETTER MAKE SURE HE ROT IN JAIL OR SO HELP ME GOD I'D SUE THIS HOSPITAL AND EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU FOR IRRESPONSIBILITY AND NEGLIGENCE"

My heart pace was increasing the more I yelled. Perspiration formed aggressively on my forehead and ran down to my neck from exasperation. I yanked myself from the guard's grip after a few stiff struggles. Quickly rushing towards my frail sister who trembled in tears.

My heart tightened at the sight. I don't know what to say. She was going to be scarred for life. And nothing I said would change it. I moved towards her but hesitated. But only for a second. My heart tore apart once l advanced towards her swiftly. Pulling her into my heavily beating chest. She was shaking.

It took her a while to muster. Then her trembling hands tightly engulfed me. At first, unsure and unwilling. But maybe she felt the warmth and sincerity in my comfort that she had been strongly deprived of. The love and sincere care. She accepted it. She accepted my comfort. I hurt for her. But I was sure it was nowhere near the hurt she must be feeling right now.

"You'd have to come to the station with us to testify as a witness concerning this accusation sir. We've taken Rodger Riverna into custody" A man I didn't know was present drew my attention with his bass voice. Showing his official officer badge to me.

  I hesitated for a while. Not wanting to leave Peach alone for even a second but I needed him gone too

"I'm handing you over to Ruby now... Your sister, I'.... she won't hurt you..." I said quietly "ok?!"

After waiting a couple of minutes without a reply, I scooted for Ruby to sit and after I was convinced she wasn't freaking out I left with the officer not without placing kisses on each of their foreheads, they were my responsibility how did I ever neglect this.

RUBY'S POV:
I sat on the floor peaches latched onto me like I was her lifeline, even when the doctors came to change her room, she just wouldn't let them, though they informed me that they would like to run tests and checkups on her.

I felt her grip lose and also noticed her breath was now restive, so I beckoned on the nurse who was trying to tidy up the mess Leo and the culprit made, she helped me lift Peach to the bed and I had the doctors come to check her which in the process I had to give consent to them sedating her to prolong her sleep and also serve as pain relief. I got warm water to wash her clean, I could see old scars that ran across her stomach, thighs, wrists... They all told tales of untold hurt

Tears welled up in my eyes as I ran the soft towel over her skin, she didn't deserve all that she was going through no not all.

I dressed her up in a new hospital gown and had the nurses change her room as planned and I texted the new room number to Leo, I hope he's fine though.

                        ++++
Note: finally we've got justice for Peach and our favourite person for the week is...drum roll please😁. Leo🎊🎊 he's played a very good role in our baby's life nii.

Don't forget to leave a vote🌟, I'm sorry for the way things are turning out but uhh I just got back into school 🙃🙃🤭 and guess wah for those who aren't aware already it's a Nursing school 😁🌹 and uh, as usual, it's stressful af😣 trust me you don't wanna know. But for you my darlings I'd try to update more often 🙃🙃