Chapter 1; game night

I hear the door slam shut and keys hit the counter. "I cannot stand this!!!" Michael begins to pull at his hair. "This isn't purple is it?!" he asks. "No, it isn't... it's sky blue..." I say as I giggle.

"Not funny Dani!" He always called me Dani, he knew it ticked me off. "Okay Mikey, would it make you feel better if I dyed mine blue too?" He hates it when I call him Mikey. I tug at my platinum hair.

"No, I like it this color," he says as he pulls at the end of my braid. "I wanna get the ends dyed to match yours, show everyone that we're one of thoes couples," I say.

"We're not one of 'thoes couples' but I think it'd be cute and the guys would probably think it's cool," he walks to the couch, pulling me along. It's Tuesday, and Tuesdays are movie nights with the guys. "You should probably go ahead and order the pizza, what kind do y-" I was cut off by Ashton slamming the door shut. "Why do all of you people slam the door?" I ask. "What do you mean, aren't you glad to see me?" Ashton give me a huge, fake smile. "Delighted," I reply sarcasticly

The door opens and slams again.

"Oh, pizza? I want cheese," Calum adds as he enters with Luke behind. As Luke rounds the corner, he sees Michael's hair and busts out laughing. "Glad you guys made it,and I'm glad I'm so funny" Michael hisses. "Take it easy," Luke says, although all senserity from it is drained due to the fact that he can't stop laughing.

Michael walks outside to order, and the guys completely loose it. They're all laughing so hard that I swear the floor was shaking. "Guys, it's not that funny," I say through gritted teeth, but I give up and start to laugh as well. "It's baby powder blue!!!" Ashton screaches as he rolls onto his side on the couch.

Michael walks back in, and the room goes silent. "What'd I miss?" he asks. No one says a word. Finnaly, Luke breaks the silence, "Just arguing over who has a better boyfriend," he says as he, jokingly,  grabs Calum's hand. "Well, I win!" I say, and grab Michal's arm and pull him onto the couch.

"What movie's on for tonight?" Ashton asks. "What do you want to watch?" Michael asks me. Every week we rotate for who picks the movie, last week was Calum's turn, this week was my turn.

"Mean girls, is that good with everyone?" I ask. They all nod in unison, surprisingly, and Michael pulls up Netflix and scrolls untill he finds it. Michael insists that we wait to watch the movie untill the pizza gets here.

We're all bad at small talk, so eventually Luke asks a question that makes everyone go silent. "So, when do you guys plan on getting married?" "Well," Michael says and blushes. I interrupt,  "We haven't even finished collage yet!" I'm turned to Luke, explaining, and I hear Michael sigh. "Well I guess that'd be a no..." "Just no, for now Mikey," I say and smile. "It's okay babe, I do agree that we need to finish first, but we only have two more months untill we graduate." There's a faint knock at the door. He winks at me, and gets up to answer the door.

I follow behind him, remembering that he threw his wallet and keys on the counter, and knowing he had forgotten to retreve them before answering the door. Michael would have no money to pay the pizza guy. I go and get his wallet and bring him, he would've running back to get it in a second anyway.

I walk up to him just as he answers the door and hand him his wallet. "Thanks babe," he says and kisses the top of my head. I'm barely 5'2, so my head rests on his chest perfectly.

He opens the door and a look of horror floods the pizza guy's face. I guess I would be scared too if I was delivering a pizza to a guy with a dozen tattos and peircings.  I'm sure Michael must realize this, because he lowers his voice and plays up a tough guy act. His blue hair drasticly decreases his 'tough guy looks'.

"T-t-that'll be $10" the pizza guy says, he's shaking like a leaf. "Here's a $20, keep the change," Michael replies and yanks the pizza out of the guy's hands.