Breaking Point (Chapter 6)

Ruki chuckled. Thora protested on the phone "It was not that funny! You can not just go and touch people like that!"

Ruki: I saw it on the TV and it was pretty funny because your reaction was priceless.

Thora: I thought you were working.

Ruki: I was, but I had to eat and take a break.

It has been a week since he slept at Thora's house and they have been talking every day ever since then. She usually called him when she was laying in bed. She said it calmed her down. He even jokes about her pushing and fishing him by the calls. "You figured my master plan!" she had laughed. This time, however, she had just came back from work. 

Thora: Have you eaten yet?

Ruki: Oh.. No... Kind of forgot. Its already 7. 

Thora: Do you have food?

Ruki: hm... No, not really. 

He walked to his kitchen and checked the fridge.

Ruki: Nope.

Thora: Oh I was hoping you would give an inspiration. 

Ruki: Isn't Nakajima-san cooking for you?

Thora: Not always, I do enjoy cooking but I am so tired now, I can not think. Also she is on vacation for the next month. Her daughter in London just gave birth to her first child so she went there to help her out. So I am on my own. Do you want to join me? I cook better when I am cooking for others. 

Ruki: Hmm... I still need to work. I have to approve the designs for the new album, and check them again also I need to go through the lyrics for the anniversary.

Thora: Check the lyrics?

Ruki: I am horrible! I confuse words and lyrics when I am excited and on the stage.

Thora: Seriously you are horrible! I need to work too, you can bring work in you want. I also have... extra toothbrush and things like that. If you'd need it. I might also have food for Koron.

Ruki sighed.

Thora: I know, I know.. I am being naughty.

Ruki: No... You are being a little devil.

She did not answer for a bit then she mumbled, "It is just an offer.". 

Ruki: What would you cook?

Thora: I think I found some chicken breast, Chicken Katsu with vegetables sounds amazing right now.

Ruki heard her take a sip from a drink and then something made a "clink" sound on her side.

Ruki: Are you drinking?

Thora: Hm, just a glass of vine. 

Ruki: How many have you head?