What is lost, can not be returned (Chapter 10)

A year and 8 months later 

The meeting had just ended and they were just sitting in the meeting room eating some snacks and talking about their coming week-long vacation. Their manager was also sitting there.

Manager: So, I got what Uruha and Aoi are doing but what are you guys doing then? Staying with your girlfriends? 

Reita: Oh well, Emi is done with her residency so we will go and celebrate. I arranged a suite, so no dishes at home, room cleaning is done for you. Just relaxing and being fed with great food. 

Ruki: Her idea?

Reita: Yes! How did you know?

Ruki: You told me you took her to a zombie movie on your first date. Put some candles out for her or something, you know. 

Reita: Oh good idea. Wha are you doing then?

Ruki: Oh well, it is our two year anniversary soon but we are both busy so we will celebrate it a bit earlier then we are... oh well, I am moving in with her. So it will be a busy week. 

He heard Aoi whistle.

Aoi: Two years and moving in together! Wow! You? I would have laughed my ass if you had said this a few years ago. How come you have come so far?

Ruki scratched his head. 

Ruki: I have come to the conclusion that the less you see each other longer the relationship holds. 

Everyone laughed and Reita shouted while laughing, "You are a horrible guy!"

Ruki: Well, seriously though. We do not get to see each other so much so that we get bored with each other. So when we are together we never argue. That helps a lot but... Well, I love her so that helps the most.

Reita: There it is! That is the correct answer. How much do you love her again?

Ruki could feel his face getting red but he did enjoy saying he loved her whenever he was asked and the guys knew it very well and would always take advantage of his shyness. 

Ruki: A lot! Fucking a lot! Stop teasing mee.

Manager: Ohh you are so cute. Oh, it is my phone, I will be back guys.

His phone must have been on silent mode because it was barely audible but he left the room with his phone on his ear.

Reita laughed, "Fair enough. So you are really moving in together?"

Ruki: Well, to be honest, even from the beginning we spent the most time at her place and I have been saying there so one day she asked me if I wanted to make it more official and move in. So I said, well yeah fine. 

Uruha: Is it not weird with all those bodyguards going around? And all the people? 

Ruki: I got used to having many people in the house actually, they keep out of your way and they do not come as often as they used to. The bodyguards, the security. It does get annoying if you want to sit in the garden and want to enjoy the sun and some men go around the garden. We have come to an agreement of allowing more cameras around the garden so they will not come every hour. But we sometimes eat with them, I ended up eating with them because Thora was not home and I felt lonely, I mean it is weird knowing there are others there, so I went and sat with them.

Uruha: Are they all British?

Ruki: No. There are French, Danish ones too. A lot of British though. There are some Japanese ones too, I really like it when they come because then I can rest my brain. Who knew it was so hard to try to speak English for a long time.