Part 11- Lunch Date

When you wake up, you feel Spencer drawing circles in your back with his finger. You try not to move, not wanting him to stop, but he must have felt you wake up or something, because he stops mid-circle.

"I know you're awake angel." He grins.you let out a groan, then untuck yourself from Spencer's arm. "Good morning."

"Morning Dr. Reid." You say as you get off the bed and Spencer heads to the bathroom.

While he's in the bathroom, you decide to look around. You hadn't actually had a chance to look at Spencer's apartment, since you were a little busy last night.

You wander out of his bedroom and into his living room. You walk over to his bookshelves, examining all of the different books.

Spencer wraps his arms around you from behind, and kisses your neck. You're ticklish on your neck, so you start laughing. Spencer starts tickling you and you burst of laughter.

"Stop!!! You yell as you laugh uncontrollably. You twist yourself, to where you are facing Spencer and kiss him. The kiss was soft and slow, then it became fast and desperate.

Spencer pins you against the wall, and slides his hands into your shorts, and starts rubbing your clit. You moan against his mouth.

Spencer slips one finger in your pussy, causing you to arch your back. You break away from the kiss, letting your moans escape.

After a few more thrust, Spencer slips another finger inside you.

"Oh my god...shit!" You scream. He thrust both fingers in and out intensely. It's a good thing that Spencer was holding you up against a wall or less you would have fallen to the ground because your legs were shaking.

"I love watching you cum angel, are you close yet?"

You nod your head yes eagerly. Your moan become louder and louder as you get closer to climax. The louder you get, the faster Spencer goes.

"Spence... I'm.... close...please... I'm gonna... FUCK!" You throw you head back as your eyes roll back. You slide down the wall onto the floor.

"Come on sweetheart, wrap your arm around my neck." He says as he picks you up and sets you on the couch.

"I can stand, it's okay." You go to stand up, but your legs give out under you, and Spencer catches you.

"Please sit for a second y/n." Spencer laughs.

"I have to pee though!!" You whine.

"I'll carry you then."

"No Spence!!" You laugh as he picks you up and carries you to the bathroom. After going to the bathroom, you can stand, but your legs are still a little wobbly.

"Spence, do you know where my phone is? I'm supposed to go out to lunch with JJ, Emily, and Garcia."

"I think you left it in your hand bag... which is in the car. Let me go get it."

"No, it's okay, I'll just get it when you drive me home. I need to shower and get some new clothes on."

"Okay, let me go get dressed. After Spencer changes, you and him walk to his car, and drive towards your apartment. You grab your phone to see one call from JJ, 5 minutes ago. You call her back immediately.