We Made Up

It was now just 3 days before Halloween and I've been trying to avoid Fred for a while. I've mostly been hanging out with just Lee now, and I'm not complaining he's great. It's just I kind of miss Fred. George too but Fred feels different I just can't explain what's different about him, I don't know what I'm feeling. Fred and George have hanging out with Angelina everyday now, George told me he wants me to hangout with them but I refused. Lee does cheer me up though, he's hilarious. I didn't feel like going to my classes today so I decided I'll sneak out and go sit by the lake, I always go there just to clear my head.

I was laying in the grass staring at the water when I was slowly starting to drift off.. until I heard someone's voice say, "Falling asleep, are we?" I turned my head to look at him and it was George. I guess he followed me out.. "No," I replied. "Shouldn't you be in class?" I asked. He said, "Shouldn't you?" I rolled my eyes and he continued to talk. "Why don't you hangout with us anymore?"  I sighed and sat up. "I just don't feel like it, besides I have Lee."  "Are you sure it's not because of Fred hanging out with Angelina?" He nudged my shoulder. I didn't say anything just hesitantly shook my head no. He grabbed both my arms and pulled me up. He then put one hand over my eyes and gently started pushing me forward. I tried to stop him but it didn't work so I gave up. I felt the temperature change and it was a lot warmer now so I guess we were inside the castle now.. He pushed me in an empty classroom hard but not hard enough for me to fall over. I turned around fast about to say something but he cut me off. "You two," he pointed at me and someone else.. I wasn't sure who until I turned around and saw Fred. "MAKE UP." George left and locked the door from the other side so we couldn't leave. Great. I thought.

I walked to the other side of the classroom farthest away from Fred and sat down and crossed my arms. He chuckled quietly at my actions. He started walking towards me then sat next to me, I groaned. "What's wrong y/n, did I do something wrong?" He said sarcastically and smirked. I ignored him. He reached in his pocket for something and he put it in front of me. "Here." He said. It was a chocolate frog. I couldn't deny that I did want it but I also didn't wanna take it because he got it for me. I eventually gave in and grabbed it and started eating it. He grinned at me. "This doesn't mean anything, Weasley." I said. "Wow she talks." He said. I don't know why but it made me laugh. I turned my head away from him and put my arms on the desk in front of me and buried my face in them to try to hide my laughter but I couldn't stop laughing, it wasn't even that funny but the laughter kept coming. He poked me and said, "Are you okay?" With a laugh. That only made me laugh harder. At this point I couldn't breathe so I stood up to walk away so I could calm down. Fred also got up.

I tripped over a chair and my eyes went wide so I stopped laughing and started falling over so I grabbed Fred's arm and we both fell to the ground. I started laughing again and he did too. We eventually calmed down and I started getting a little embarrassed for laughing too hard at something that wasn't even that funny. We both sat up and just stared at each other smiling. He moved next to me and said, "Are we friends again?" I nodded with a smile. I was about to lean my head on his shoulder but I stopped myself and just looked around the room hoping he didn't notice what I was about to do. But he did. "Come here." He said sweetly. I slowly started leaning towards his shoulder again and he lifted his arm to pull me closer, "It's okay." It felt good being this close to Fred again. We heard the doors unlock and open and George walked in and said, "I guess you two made up then?" The smile never left my face. Fred said, "I guess we did." I put my arm around his torso and nuzzled my face into him. God, I missed him. I can't have feelings for him, can I? We haven't known each other that long and we're only young..