Chapter 9

Waking up before his alarm Katsuki rolled over to stare at the ceiling with his hands behind his head. The crimson eyed male couldn't stop his thoughts going back to what Hizashi said about Kaylea being his sister. He recalled a conversation from the green-eyed male's first appointment when he'd gotten his right sleeve done. His family had turned their backs on him because he wanted to be covered in tattoos, piercing and date guys. His parents had shunned him for being for how he'd looked and who he'd wanted to be with before kicking him out of the house. Scoffing at how stupid some people could be when it came to small things.

Rubbing a hand down his face remembering Hizashi telling him his biggest regret was leaving his little sister behind with such people to pollute her mind. He now knew who the little sister was, Kaylea. Letting out a groan, he threw off the covers, pushing himself up and throwing his legs over the side of the bed. It sort of made sense why she didn't want to get tattooed. Roughly running a hand through his messy hair knowing he had better things to think about than the florist and her screwed up parents.

He still had to finish Hizashi's piece along with a new customer coming in to discuss a large piece then speak with Mina about his own piece. Walking through his two-bedroom apartment towards the bathroom needing to get ready for the long day ahead.

~~~

Kaylea was up bright and early that morning preparing an order for a customer that was due in before lunch to collect. Pulling together the bouquet of white lilies and soft pink roses that any woman would love to receive. In the corner of her eye, she spotted a familiar blonde and redhead walking towards their studio.

The corners of her lips lifted at the sight of a slouched Bakugou holding a coffee next to a bright-eyed Kirishima. The sight was made funnier as Mina joined them bouncing with energy while her presence just seemed to make the ash-blonde grumpier. Letting out a chuckle at the three of them before returning to her work.

Finishing up the lily and rose bouquet Kaylea quickly headed to the cold room to store it until it's owner came to collect. Stepping into the main store area the blue-eyed female begun to rearrange the simple bouquets which she made up for everyday walk-in sales.

Casting her eyes up as the door chime rung out her blue eyes land on a tall built male with large emerald green eyes. Offering him a welcoming smile, "hi there is there anything I can help you with?"

Sputtering out nervously as his eyes darted around the store, "h-hi i-i've got an o-order to collect."

Pulling out her order book from below the counter, "can I get your name then."

Stepping closer to the counter, "it's for Midoriya, Izuku Midoriya."

"Alright then let me just grab your bouquet from the back," heading to the back room and grabbing the bouquet before heading back to her customer. "what do you think?" showing him her hard work.

His eyes widen in awe, "i-it looks beautiful. She's going to love them."

"Thank you!" offering a smile to the lean male, "so who's the lucky lady getting these today?" handing over the bouquet before finishing up payment.

Nervously chuckling and rubbing the back of his head, "there an anniversary gift to my girlfriend."

Tilting her head at how sweet he was being, "well she's a lucky lady then."

A dusting of pink spread across his cheeks as he squeaked out, "t-thank you."

Watching him scurry out of the store she leaned on the bench chuckling at how nervous he'd been paying for the flowers. She had seen a fair few guys buying flowers for their significant other since opening the store so it wasn't an uncommon sight to see someone so out of place.