Chapter 29

Mike:Hi my love <3

Mike:
Hi my love <3

Will:
Ew stop that's so cheesy

Mike:
:(

Will:
What do you want Mikeyy? :)

Mike:
lets hang out today, i miss youu

Will:
I literally saw you yesterday and talked to you on the phone last night lol

Mike:
yeah but I still miss youu

Will:
Ugh you're so obsessed with me🙄‼️

Mike:
No I just wanna make fun of you today 🤠☝🏽

Will:
:/
What do you wanna do today?

Mike:
don't worry, I have it all planned  ;)

Will:
okay come pick me uppp

Mike:
Alright I'll see you soon 💙

Will:
See you soonnn :D

Mike had planned everything last night. He wanted to take Will on a cute simple picnic like he imagined all the time. He eventually told both his mom and dad about Will and both of them had just smiled and said they were proud and would love him no matter what. He was surprised about how supportive both of them were but of course was happy and gave both of them a hug. He didn't really want to tell them yet, but he kinda had to since he needed the car and some help on making food.

They all helped Mike out this morning. His dad gave him advice on how making the best moves, his mom helped him cook, and Holly was there drawing pictures of both Mike and Will which cause Mike to smile. Holly had told Mike she liked that they were together and hoped they never split up. Mike had hoped for the same thing. This morning was probably something Mike would never forget. Spite the fact that Karen and Ted Wheeler are always busy, he really felt like a family today.

They especially had fun when both his parents and Holly had made fun of him for planning this whole thing and for being so soft with Will. His mom had pinched his cheek and laughed when Mike asked for her help shyly.

He was never like this with Eleven. Sure he loved her and everything, he just wasn't romantic. The most romantic thing he really did was kiss her. But that was all. But they were Juniors in high school now. So of course he's changed a lot. Honestly, if he could go back, he would do his best to be a better boyfriend to her. Even tho he didn't love her as much as he loves Will, he would want to be a better boyfriend for both Eleven and himself. After all, she was still one of his best friends and he wants the best for her. However, he doesn't regret the break up, at all. Not even a bit because now he's with Will, his true lover. God did Will make him so fucking gay. Here is, planning the most cheesiest shit ever.