a little pick me up.

ky's pov

tonight was just "one of those nights." it was a night of pain and fucking suffering. but, before i could lose myself in my own thoughts, i got a call from my best (and only) friend, minx. she always knew what to do and how to help. she also lived a convenient 10 minutes down the block. 

"hey dumb whore," she greets, smile evident.

"hi," i reply dryly but with enthusiasm. i always hoped she wouldn't notice but she always did.

"talk to me ky," she softens her tone, realizing how fragile i am at the moment. usually we're all happy-go-lucky but recently times have changed. ever since things with my (now) ex best friend got messy, minx was all i had left. 

"i don't want to talk anymore. i just want to move on." i speak slowly, letting the words flow like waves on the beach, but careful to not let too much spill out. 

"i'm on my way, i'm gonna get you out of this." she speaks before hanging up, leaving me with my thoughts. 

my phone dings, the high pitched notification dragging me out of my numbing and hostile thoughts. i don't bother to check, but instead go to text minx. asking where she is, and as if it were meant to be, she rang my doorbell. i get up to greet her, and she notices the frown on my face. i didn't notice the backpack on her back until she wrapped her arms around my shoulders as i returned the embrace, holding on longer than was expected. 

"okay what do you want to do first, we can stream, watch youtube, eat, cry, what are you feeling?" she asks as we make our way up to my room, sitting on my bed. 

"i dunno," i shrug, honestly wanting nothing more than to curl up in a ball and sleep. but alas, minx was persistent. 

"let's stream. maybe you'll meet the guy of your dreams or something." she remarks, earning a small chuckle from me. 

"fine, but i look like a mess." i complain, getting up slowly and heading to my closet. i pick out a random black hoodie and a pair of black boxers, replacing my dirty red shirt and sweats i was wearing. not caring if minx saw, i mean come on i've known her long enough to feel comfortable changing. 

"okay so do you want me to use my account or yours?" she asked as she turned on my dust collecting computer and logged in, having already knew my password.

i tell her to just use mine and that it wasn't a big deal. when i asked her what the stream was gonna be, she brought out 3 bottles of smirnoff vodka. she knew my favourite brand because of how much we used to drink back when we were 17. i gasped as i grabbed one of the watermelon flavoured drinks, clutching it close to my chest and holding onto it for dear life. 

"so what's the idea?" i ask, my mood increasing at the sight of the alcohol in front of us.

she explains to chat that we're going to be doing a tipsy/drunk media share. i had a decent following, averaging at about 3k a stream, not enough to get me out of my stupid cafe job though. after we finish introducing the plan, the media share is enabled and we start getting them. 

after about 30 minutes in, me and minx are decently tipsy, slurring our words and laughing at almost everything. resulting in us having to drink more. we were in the middle of laughing when we got a raid. 

FundyLive has raided you with 15.6k viewers!

those words popped up on my screen and i scream as i drunkenly started dancing around my room, not realizing i was still in frame. while mid dance, i heard a song start playing. 

i wanna see some ass
baby can you do it like that?
from the front to the back

i laugh as i get up and away my hips to the song, minx laughing during. (i am so glad you guys said something about how cringy this was before, i am so sorry LMFAO 😭😭)

she said, "jack, where you been at?"
on the road but i just got back
and i'm, sill flyer than a bitch
and ya boyfriend well he just not that

a dono popped up on the screen. 

FundyLive has donated $15: who's the cutie dancing in the background? 

when i heard that i stopped in my tracks, literally hitting the floor. i make a noise of pain and minx laughs at my suffering. 

"to answer your question, that is ky, she's the weirdest girl you'll ever meet," i go a light pink shade and walk drunkenly over to my closet before hiding in it.

"oh guys look she's back in the closet," minx remarks thinking i won't hear her. instead i calmly walk out and act as though she didn't just say that. only when i get up to her chair, i pull the head down and watch as she falls. i take my seat as she struggles to get up.

"fuck you," she spats back, jokingly. 

"in your dreams," i retort, laughing while she struggles to pick her chair up. 

as she got her chair up another media share came in, this time it was of a boy playing minecraft, and all of a sudden a ghostly skin riding a levitating strider waltz's across his screen as he smiles and zooms in the camera. i stare intently at the boys features, not realizing that minx had noticed and was unknowingly going to point it out. 

"hey ky, what were you looking at?" she asks, smirk on her face.

my cheeks go red and i stutter over my words trying to find an excuse. 

"i- uh- well you see uh-," i try to get out a sentence but it ended up being gibberish.

"what was that?" she asked, obviously stifling a laugh.

i raise my voice jokingly. "the boy is just cute that's all," i say fast and quiet, hoping the mics didn't pick it up. unfortunately for me, everyone heard it. then all of a sudden chat went bat shit, spamming the words "fundy" over and over again. 

realization hit.

i just called the guy who raided me cute.