Mikan Tsumiki

Chihiros pov

We arrived at the abandoned hospital where mikan was said to be. From what I heard mikan was the remnit most obsessed with junko. She would brutally murder several sick people simply to please her and once junko died she made love to her dead body. I felt sick just thinking about it.

"chihiro I'm scared" yukiko said clinging to me. I felt scared to but I gotta be brave. I'm the man here after all.

"it's ok yukiko I'll protect you"

"ok thanks chihiro" she said with a slight blush.

We walked in and were immediately met with several dead bodies laying in hospital beds. They looked like operations gone seriously wrong. Yukiko let out a frightened whimper. I took her hand and smiled reassuringly at her.

We went into the nurses office where mikan was waiting for us.

"my my you must be the future Fondation crew we contacted earlier on" she said with a creepy smile "you people really can't take a hint"

"mikan tsumiki by order of future Fondation your under arrest" I said trying to sound brave.

Mikan started giggling "I'm afraid that won't happen. My beloved wanted me to spread as much Dispair as possible. Their no longer alive but I'll definitely continue her legacy"

She came at me with a huge scalple. I tried my best to avoid her as she cut at me. She eventually trapped me in a corner. "This is it" I thought to myself "I'll gonna die" I shut my eyes as she raised the scalpel but instead of getting stabbed I heard a thud.

I opened my eyes to see yukiko pinning mikan to the ground. I was surprised. She seemed so terrified yet she still had the courage to save me. Maybe my words of encouragement did work.

"chihiro please put the cuffs on her! I don't know how long I can hold her down!" yukiko yelled.

I jumped to my feet and put the cuffs on her. She started giggling.

"so this is what true Dispair feels like" she said drooling "ahh how wonderful! No wonder my beloved wanted to share it with the world" after that she broke down in a fit of laughter. I was honestly desturbing to watch.

Together we took her back to future fondation. Has this experience made me stronger? I have no idea. At least yukiko now looks up to me.