Hinas Kind Heart

Mokotos pov

We all arrived back at future Fondation base. The mission was successful. The only problem now is figuring out what to do with them.

"I say we kill them!" Leon said nursing his daughter. That's right he's a dad now! "after all they've ruined so many lives already!"

"no we can't!" hina yelled "they only became that way because of junko. I refuse to kill kazuiki after what he's been through!"

"hina you haven't fallen in love with that creep have you?" Hiro asked.

"of course not you Idiot!" hina yelled "I just don't want to kill someone who's clearly ill"

"I agree with hina" kokichi said "I think it's coweredly to kill simply to get rid of the problem"

"thank you kokichi" hina said looking relieved. "at least someone thinking like a compassionate human being"

"you sure do agree with her alot rat boy" miu sneered "do her big boobs make your tiny dick hard?"

"Miu! Don't be perverted" hina scolded.

"anyway we should think of some kind of way to take care of them" shuichi said taking our attention back to the situation at hand.

"I have an idea" chihiro spoke up "what if we made a vertual world where they could learn to be good people"

"like my mechine?" miu said "yeah that could work! We'd need to wipe their memories though"

"alright then!" I declared "operation neo world program is underway!"