chapter 18

~spicy~

***

"Okay, okay, so we know that Sirius likes you back," Lily started once they were in Brooklyn's room a few seconds later.

"Hush," Brooklyn interrupted her and strained her hearing.

"They're coming- act casual," she said quickly and grabbed a few books. She flipped to a random page. Lily grabbed her Potions book and acted like she was studying the cover. 

"Um, hey," Sirius said nervously, knocking on the door.

"Come in," Brooklyn smiled at him, feeling her smie brighten at the sight of him.

"We have to go check on Remus- Sirius has to stay here though," James stated and pulled Lily with him.

The rest of them left quickly as well.

"See ya," Logan winked, closing the door.

"Wait-" he opened it and looked at Sirius and Brooklyn who were both frozen with fear.

"Never mind," he closed the door and ran down the stairs to catch up with everyone else.

"What's going on?" Brooklyn asked, biting her lip nervously.

"I dunno," Sirius answered playing with his fingers.

"I have something to tell you," he blurted out and Brooklyn gave him a look to continue.

"First of all," he took a deep breath and let it out, "I know you & Lily were listening to us so you know that I like you."

"Whaaat?" Brooklyn tried to lie but gave up instantly.

"The number of times James snuck up on me with that cloak," Sirius chuckled to himself. 

"Do you?" he asked, "Do you like me back? Like that?"

No point in hiding it now. 

"Yeah, I do," Brooklyn shyly smiled.

He chuckled and sat down next to her on her bed.

"Do you want to go out sometime?" he winced at his words.

Brooklyn laughed because it was rare for Sirous to be in an awkward situation. He always acted like he was confident and he knew what he was doing.

"Don't laugh," he pouted.

"I've never actually asked a girl who I really like out before," he added with a shy grin.

"That's adorable," Brooklyn commented looking at his hands while he fidgeted.

***

"Hey," Sirius barged inside Brooklyn's room.

"SIRIUS GET OUT!" she yelled and covered herself up with her hands.

"I've already seen you in your bra-" Sirius said and locked her room door. Brooklyn's eyes widened but she smiled and blushed anyway.

"You need to start locking the door when you change," he said, watching her struggle with clipping her bra on.

"Just fucking help me," she sighed and gave up.

"Okay," he smirked and came up behind her. Instead of clipping her bra on, he ran his hands down Brooklyn's curves gently. Brooklyn froze but relaxed, enjoying his warm hands on her body.

"Do you want to?" he whispered in her ear, turning her around to face him slowly.

Brooklyn tilted her head in confusion to look innocent- but she knew what he was talking about.

"If you-" he began but she cut him off by cupping his cheek with her hand and bringing him lower for a kiss.

In no time, they were kissing each other slowly then Sirius started roaming his hands around her body and Brooklyn moaned once he started planting kisses down her neck.

Brooklyn pulled apart and pushed him gently on her bed, taking her bra off with a smirk while she watched his jaw drop.

"Shirt off," she commanded him and he took his shirt off without hesitation.

I could get used to this.

"Ready?" she asked as she climbed her bed slowly to meet him and his body. He nodded and pulled her towards him. She pulled her hair up while he planted kisses down her body.

Brooklyn felt her hands travel to Sirius's chest and started grinding on him- slowly to get him turned on.

He started moaning and Brooklyn bit her lip to hide her smile.

"No more nice guy," he said kissing her as he got on top of her.

"No more innocent girl," Brooklyn said, unbuttoning Sirius's jeans. 

He slowly took off her panties and eyes her pussy with lust. Brooklyn tugged his hair and nodded for him to continue. He grabbed her thighs and started trailing kisses on her inner thighs. Brooklyn moaned in pleasure and tugged his hair. 

Her grip on him tightened once he made his way to her pussy. 

"It won't hurt, I promise," he murmured and Brooklyn nodded. 

She watched him get a condom and he put it on in a few seconds. Sirius made his way back to the bed and kissed her neck slowly a few times to relax her.

 Then, he put himself inside her and she gasped, not prepared for the feeling. 

"Faster," she whimpered once she got used to it and started moaning his name. 

"Anything for you, baby," Sirius moaned back and started going faster. 

After a few minutes of Brooklyn screaming his name, she felt it coming. 

"Sirius- I think-" 

"Me too, baby," he slowed down and let her cum. 

Brooklyn watched him lick his fingers clean and smirked at his moans.

 "You taste so good, Brookie." 

She chuckled and ran her fingers through his hair. 

"You okay, though?" he asked her he threw the condom out. 

"Yup," she nodded and snuggled closer to him in bed. 

He started braiding her hair and gave up once he messed up a few seconds later.

Brooklyn felt herself relax as she laid her head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat. She yawned and closed her eyes while he hummed her favorite song off-key. 

***

"Will you be my Ravenclaw? Sirius asked, looking at Brooklyn who had just woken up. He looked like he had just woken up too. 

"I thought I've always been your Ravenclaw, Brooklyn said with a pout, in love with his morning voice- all raspy and hot.

He chuckled and kissed her on the forehead. 

Chapter finished: 12/6/2020

Listen to the song while you read ;)))