chapter 3

Oops- I think I made a smexy scene

;)

***

"Fuck- I forgot where to go," Brooklyn muttered as she neared the empty corridor Sirius had "kidnapped" her from.

"Brookes?"

Regulus's voice snapped Brooklyn back to reality. She was examining the map and quickly closed it.

Good thing it's dark so he can't see the map.

"Regulus," she said gratefully.

"What are you doing here?" they asked each other at the same time.

"Nothing," they answered- at the same time.

"Er- we should go to the Great Hall for dinner," Regulus said awkwardly.

"Yeah," Brooklyn agreed.

They walked in silence and Brooklyn let him lead the way.

"I heard you're in the Slug Club?" Regulus said to Brooklyn, trying to start a conversation.

"Yeah," she answered; She forgot to ask her brothers about it.

"So are we- me and Sirius," he said and Brooklyn realized he never said his brother's name in a while.

The 2 avoided each other as much as they could and barely looked at each other. It was like they acted as neither of them had a brother. Brooklyn knew there was bad blood between them but she felt like it was a private matter and didn't want to get involved.

"You make it sound like it's a bad thing," she teased him as they took a turn around the corner.

He shrugged and took a look behind her.

"See you later, Brookes," he shyly waved.

Brooklyn turned around to see what made him leave.

It was the "Marauders" as they liked to call themselves: James, Sirius, Remus, Logan, Chris, & Peter.

"We were afraid you wouldn't be able to make your way back," James said with a light chuckle.

"But you found your way back just fine," Sirius said with an icy tone, looking at a bunch of Slytherins who were laughing at something Regulus said.

"Yeah,"

Brooklyn spotted her friends and excused herself to go to them instead. Sirius's tone towards her was cold and she didn't feel like arguing with him again.

Too much energy wasted.

"Bitch, where were you?" Montana asked her as they walked inside the Great Hall.

It was decorated for Halloween but Brooklyn was in no mood for her favorite holiday.

Lily waved at her with a grin and she waved back.

"I was with Lil," she answered Montona, using the nickname she gave to Lily.

She and Lily made a pact that whenever either of them were asked where they were and they didn't want to tell the truth- they could say a white lie and say they were with each other. Lily used it all the time and Brooklyn always had to cover for her.

Montana shrugged and focused on the food that was placed in front of them instead.

Cynthia and Cora were in a conversation about the newest article in the Daily Prophet and Montana was shoving food in her mouth. She had to skip breakfast to finish her essays.