Absolutely Gone

Welcome to my book. I am very excited for the things to come. This story is going to be very chaotic and extra, my two favorite things. But just so you know, I am not a professional writer, so please bare with me here. I am writing this story for fun, and if it even gets one reader who enjoys it, then i'll be happy. I am all about positivity online, so please no mean comments, if you have something bad to say, please keep it to yourself. I am still a person behind the screen. But all that aside I really hope you enjoy, and don't forget, as the real Harry would say, Treat People With Kindness.

The trailer for this story is on TikTok
@ lightsuphswms
And also on Twitter, where I will be posting about updates @ lightsuphs2

WARNING

The topics in this story may be triggering for some readers. It will contain strong descriptions of:

-Abuse

-Self harm

-Death

-Sexual content

-Drugs

-Violence and crimes

-Strong and vulgar language

-Mental health issues

If any of these topics are triggers for you, I strongly recommend that you do not continue from here on.

WARNING- DARK HARRY

ALL OF THE CHARACTERS IN THIS STORY ARE FICTIONAL. THE ONLY ATTRIBUTES TO THE CHARACTERS ARE PHYSICAL, AND THE NAMES THEMSELVES. IN NO WAY IS THIS STORY'S CHARACTERS BASED OFF OF THE REAL PEOPLES PERSONALITIES. IT IS ALL FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES.

Now that you have been warned, please read at your own risk.