CH12

Okay but this picture just hits different^ It has nothing to do with this chapter but I thought I could bless your eyes as an apology for not updating in a whole week. :)

LILLY:

Still blindfolded and tied up, I am thrown off the shoulder of the man carrying me and placed onto something soft which is not what I was expecting.

It feels like a bed.

Then the ties are removed from my ankles and wrists.

"Please don't hurt me!" I muffle through my taped mouth.

There is no reply.

Then the bag is removed from my head and the tape ripped from my mouth.

I frantically move my eyes around to see my surroundings.

First they land on the tall jacked up man standing in front of me. And then to see that I am indeed on a bed, covered in black sheets and a large gray bed frame, holding it up.

And then my eyes roam to the velvet red walls covered in black and white photos in frames.

Then looking up to see a large crystal chandelier over my head.

My eyes jump back to the man.

"What's your name?" He asks me calmly.

I nervously scoot back farther away from him.

"Lilly." I reply.

"Hmm, what's your full name?" He asks.

"Lilly Danielle Jone." I say.

I slowly take another scoot back.

"I'm not going to hurt you, you know."

"How do I know you're not just saying that?" I question.

"Well, I guess you'll just have to take my word for it." he smiles.

"I'm Keaton by the way." he says.

I wipe my tears away and wait to reply.

"Well I would say it's nice to meet you, but given the circumstances I would assume you can understand why I will not." I say.

"Understandable" He laughs.

"Where am I?" I dare ask.

"Currently you are in a bedroom in an underground BDSM club." He answers me.

"A what?"

What the hell is a bdsm club? I have never heard of such a thing. What does that even stand for? And underground, like does that mean I'm somewhere ten feet under that I will never escape?

"Have you never heard of it?" he asks, surprised.

"Umm no." I reply.

He goes and takes a seat on some chair in the corner of the room.

"Well then you're in for a real treat." he says sarcastically and shakes his head.

"What is it?" I ask.

"Bondage and Discipline, Dominance and Submission, Sadochism and Masochism."

"Yeah, I still don't understand." I say.

"You are very innocent if you don't know what that means."

"Yeah so if i'm so innocent then why the hell am I here?" I snap.

"It has nothing to do with me, I only follow orders of the boss I don't make them." He says.

He takes a deep breath.