CH14

I stg I am so tired i didnt even proofread this so I am sorry for the errors. ill prob edit this chapter tmm if it's that bad when I read it.

LILLY:

After twenty minutes of crying on the break room floor Leo walks in and informs me that I have to get back to work because there are a lot more people now.

I slowly stand up wiping my eyes with the back of my palms.

I take three deep breaths before walking back out to the lounge.

When I am out far enough to see the room, I am surprised to see tons of people who came out of nowhere.

People all around dressed in leather and straps.

I widen my eyes at the sight.

I look a bit closer to see that multiple candles are on and I quickly walk over to the closest one.

I take the tables orders, barely taking a second to look up at anyone.

They thank me and I go over to the bar to give Leo the order, also avoiding looking up at him.

Suddenly the stage lights go on and two people step onto it.

The crowd all turns their attention over to the scene and I do so too.

A tall man wearing a nice black suit stands high.

Next to him a petite woman dressed in what looks like a piece of dental floss.

She kneels down on her hands and knees with a wicked smile pressed across her cheeks.

The man now holds a whip that seemingly came out of nowhere and he sharply lays it across her back, causing her to arch her spine and groan.

I look at the crowd again to see they are all pleased with this action.

He just whipped her what the hell.

I hear a loud crack as the man does it again, but even harder than before.

The woman screams for a second before the smile grows deeper into her face.

She is enjoying this?

"Hey" Leo yells at me, snapping me from my fixated trance.

"What, sorry." I quickly apologize.

"Here, take these over." He hands me the freshly made drinks.

I cautiously place them on a tray and walk over to the table that ordered them.

I hand them out one by one but I accidentally spill one of the drinks on myself.

The ice cold liquid runs down from my chest to my toes and I jump back in reflex.

"Cant even do your fucking job right." The guy at the table scoffs.

"I- I am so sorry, I'll get you a new one right now." I nervously rush out the words.

"Yeah no shit, Fucking hurry up." He growls.

I don't say anything else to him. I jog over to the bar and ask Leo for another drink and he mutters something under his breath that I can't quite hear.

A few seconds later he slams the drink on the table and goes back to doing something else.

I grab the cup and walk back over to the rude man.

"Here, again I- I really am so-" he cuts me off.

"Yeah, whatever, fuck off."

I compose myself before walking over to another table.