CH18

LILLY

"Yes baby" Harry says and I break.

No this isn't real. It can't be, this has to be a nightmare.

"You didn't answer me." He pushes.

My back still faced to him, my eyes squeezed shut so tight it starts to hurt. I am waiting for this nightmare to end, I'll wake up any minute right?

Wrong.

"Come on. Nothing?" He continues to push my buttons.

"Please go away" I say quickly and unsteadily, hoping with every bit of my entire being that he will. Although I do have such little hope that my request will be fulfilled.

My hands are squeezed tightly together, and my legs are also stiff, trying to keep their balance. He still hasn't let me go, in fact he is actually holding me tighter.

He chuckles at the fact that I asked him to go away. The sound of that stupid fucking laugh sends another round of shockwaves through my bones.

"Still so arrogant after all this time." He mensions.

I can't stand the sound of his voice. It has haunted my dreams for the past year, and I have spent every single night worrying about this exact moment.

"No. I haven't missed you. And what do you want from me?" I finally answer.

"Do you remember what happened last year?" He asks, already knowing the answer.

"Yes. It haunts me every fucking night."

"Exactly, so i'm sure that you remember what I told you in the basement that day." He says.

I try to recall the memory. And it takes me a second but I do. I remember that day. He killed Marissa, and then Louis dragged me to the basement, and he tied me up. Then eventually Harry came downstairs, and he flipped a stupid fucking coin, and he said that I was going to work for him, or he would kill me instead. The coin flipped in my questionable honor and I was supposed to work for him. But eventually some stuff happened, Defrenzo took me and Harry let him. But then Niall came to get me or something and somehow I escaped, and now I'm here.

"You're going to kill me." I assume.

His two choices were to either kill me or I would work for him. And I've spent the past year away. So I can only assume that he's just here to finish the job.

"No. I am a man of my word. I told you, that you are mine. I had some business to take care of this past year, and truly you would have interfered, but now, I'm back." He tells me all of this.

"I'm not yours." I tell him "I don't know what you want from me but please, I haven't said anything to anyone. I changed my name, nobody knows who I am or what happened."

He doesn't say anything else.

All of the sudden a van comes up speeding towards us on the road. It screeches to a stop right next to me and the back door slides open. Before I can do anything else. A bag is shoved over my head and I'm thrown into the back of the van and driven faster than what feels like a hundred miles an hour.

After prying the stupid bag off my head I panicly look around me. My eyes first land on Niall. He looks exactly the same since last I saw him. He doesn't look back at me, he's too focused on his phone.

Then I catch eyes with Louis. His facial expression is unreadable and blank. He gives me a slight nod of his head, to almost say 'what's up'.

I turn again to look at the driver seat, and Liam is driving, Harry lounged in the passenger seat.